Bluetooth devices for new Android TV

wwwescape

Journeyman
recently purchased an Android TV and have been looking to purchase value-for-money Bluetooth Headphones (to watch TV without disturbing anyone) and a Bluetooth Gamepad (to play some Android TV games).

Any suggestions?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I have the these 'tantra groove' headphones . Rs 1800 . behind the neck. on the ear. *www.amazon.in/Tantra-Folding-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphone/dp/B01I1K77A6
Bought 2.5 years ago. The one now sold have been upgraded. So some things may have changed.
Pro: amazing battery life. Good enough sound for me ( I don't know much about sound). 5 Buttons on headphones come incredibly handy +- vol , play/pause next/prev
Con: mic was meh.

Is behind the neck design is not ideal when lying down and depends a lot on personal preference. It Can be used for lying down though, adjust the pillow or move about a bit
. I would suggest trying a similar headphone to know if behind the neck design works for you.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
recently purchased an Android TV and have been looking to purchase value-for-money Bluetooth Headphones (to watch TV without disturbing anyone) and a Bluetooth Gamepad (to play some Android TV games).

Any suggestions?
If you mention about your budget, even better if you can be specific about how much you are willing to spend for which device, then people on forum might be able to suggest you better.

Top Bottom