BioShock 2 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Since BioShock's turning up to be a hit title, ranking high in game charts and reviews, it would be a pity to waste its potential, so a sequel's coming up. Take-Two
considers a BioShock franchise, aiming biennial releases, with the second title in the series being probably launched in 2009. BioShock's publisher decided to launch new games pertaining to the franchise, every two years, taking its inspiration from the media hit GTA.

No details have been announced till now, but Take-Two has bad news too, this time regarding L.A. Noire, which has been delayed for November 2008. Personally, I don't like the comparison between GTA and BioShock, because such franchises tend to get commercial sooner or later and we're bound to see a title featuring the same good old Little Sisters and very few improvements. If 2K Games' hit title reached the 1 million plus downloads mark on Xbox Live, imagine the hysteria caused by the launch of a second game.

Could this be a second Halo? Hopefully, BioShock 2 will have less glitches than the first title, but the prospective of a perfect game manages to scare me right now. BioShock is a 9 or 9.5 title (out of 10), turning doing to the FPS genre what Final Fantasy or Prince of Persia did to theirs. If 2K Games are serious about turning it into a franchise, then we've got a cult series on our hands. I just wonder how the new Plasmids and abilities will look like and I can't even imagine a concept of the future game's monsters.

If BioShock 2 is not going to be a sellout title, consider me a fan, but if it turns into the average "clone of the first game in the series which rocked", I won't hesitate to put the blame on Take-Two's decision to pull out BioShock game every two years.

Source

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Fix the original first :x
Yes,to some extent I agree with you the unreal 3 engine has many bugs but ain't you being too unfair have you played Medal of Honor Airborne Demo cause if u haven't u ain't seen any of the bugs I will ask my brother to upload one image showing one of the wierd bugs by the way u can see some bugs in this movie-

*www.dailymotion.com/Harvik780/video/4886620

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It was just the demo,at least there is hope that the issues are resolved in final release.Bioshock's audio is broken:x
This problem is major,a lot of people are facing it.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
Arsenal_Gunners said:
^^It was just the demo,at least there is hope that the issues are resolved in final release.Bioshock's audio is broken:x

Dude,calm down.:D

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Arsenal_Gunners said:
U mean the crackling and all yes I too experienced it.But sure a patch will be released to adress the issue atleast I hope so.And yes calm down:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom