Best unlimited cable net

setanjan123

In the zone
So guys I live in Kolkata. Particularly shibpur, howrah. What would you suggest as the best cable net connection with unlimited tariff @500-600(max) rupees. It should have good speed on torrents. The main function heavy downloading and normal surfing.

ankush28

Bazinga
Find local isp who supports BTCACHE/Extreme peering. It will give you 20-24Mbps on torrents. (Use google)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
So guys I live in Kolkata. Particularly shibpur, howrah. What would you suggest as the best cable net connection with unlimited tariff @500-600(max) rupees. It should have good speed on torrents. The main function heavy downloading and normal surfing.

You may look for Alliance Broadband,see if local cable operators in your area supports its service.

OP
setanjan123

setanjan123

In the zone
Hmm I think Alliance is not there in my area. I'll have to check. Btw the last time I spoke with my cable operator they told that they don't supply Internet. Dunno if that will affect my getting a cable net connection. I keep hearing about alliance, wishnet, reliance, siti etc so confused about which one to get.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The two which are going very popular in my location are Alliance and Tikona (I live in Uttarpara), while I have heard Alliance being very stable and decently priced, the latter isn't that much stable (more outage) but pricing is good. Your cable operator doesn't necessarily need to provide something, you can take from whomever you want.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Don't go for the Tikona( Crap + Bullsh!t), Wishnet is much,much better, so is SITI.

Top Bottom