Best phone for 10k with stock android

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Nowadays batteries tech evolving very fast. Due to electric cars, more efficient and higher storage capacity and new materials are tested.
Most mobiles will be having 5k + batteries and battery efficient SoC. So no need to worry about 1 day for a power user.

Other than these lithium ion batteries...
Hydro fuel, nuclear batteries will give you infinite power.
Lithium ion batteries are used in both Mobiles and electric cars.
If you search Google, then China has power over lithium, they have all the lithium source, but now sodium ion batteries are being invented. As India have largest source of sodium, batteries will be at low cost.
And sodium ion batteries are far better than Li Ion batteries.
Nuclear batteries research also going on, but will be used by defence research team first.. army Navy.. then it will be commercialized. And these nuclear batteries never requires charging.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nokia 6.2 (Ceramic Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) @ 12.5k
Link:*www.amazon.in/Nokia-6-2-Ceramic-Bl...2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1584835922&sr=1-2

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Mi Redmi Note 7 Pro ( 64 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM ) Online at Best Price On Flipkart.com
Redmi Note 8 (Neptune Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)

Method to disable ads in miui:
[MIUI Device Team] Disabling advertising in security MIUI no ROOT - Redmi Note 6 Pro - Mi Community - Xiaomi

Also try below link,ignore the "msa revocation" step & follow the rest(use msa revocation step only as a last resort).
How to Disable Ads in MIUI - Tips and Tricks - Mi Community - Xiaomi

Also note that gst on mobiles will increase from 12% to 18% from 1st April so buy before 31st Mar.

Any updated guide link for MIUI 12, for ads and debloat lists?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay. After incremental update from MIUI 11 to 12 ads came back.
I re flashed complete 12 ROM and removed ads..
I updated using OTA first from miui 11(android 9) to miui 11(android 10) & then to miui 12 & was able to retain most of my ad blocking settings.Getapps auto update over wifi was turned on during this process which I again disabled after it updated all the Mi apps. Also the auto scan of any downloaded app from playstore was re-enabled but I left it on as it is using avast engine so kind of work as a 2nd protection factor while installing apps.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I updated using OTA first from miui 11(android 9) to miui 11(android 10) & then to miui 12 & was able to retain most of my ad blocking settings.Getapps auto update over wifi was turned on during this process which I again disabled after it updated all the Mi apps. Also the auto scan of any downloaded app from playstore was re-enabled but I left it on as it is using avast engine so kind of work as a 2nd protection factor while installing apps.

Okay. Next time I will try that thing.
I don't see any use of that app scanning thing. I used more than 5 apps that are modded/patched/unlocked, but still works fine.
One of the app "ACMarket" was detected harmful by Play Store after tapping Install button. But the same app was passed by virus scanner by MIUI installer.

As of now, I rooted Note 7 and removed all these bloatwares.
MIUI with root works all good.

Top Bottom