BEST 16 GB USB 3.0 pendrive

AK HIL

Broken In
SPARTANZ:cool:....Recommend me the best 16 gb usb 3.0 pendrive available now....
i have short listed some of them but little confused about which one to buy.....

> Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 16 GB Utility Pendrive (best seller in AMAZON)
> Transcend Jet Flash 700 16 GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive (best seller in FLIPKART)
> HP x705w 16 GB USB Flash Drive (best seller in SNAPDEAL)

Anyone who bought any one of these pendrives from above... plz suggest one from your Xperience or recommend one not in this list....
also wish to know about data speed and all.....other stuffs ....ur replyz will be really helpful.....

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Re: HURRYYY ....BEST 16 GB USB 3.0 pendrive

I have personally used Sandisk and Transcend... Please note that both times, I used USB 3.0 pendrives & they were 32 GB, not 16.... The Trasncend one was the rubber covered one JetFlash 810 model.... The durable one.
Got both from Flipkart, both times on time delivery.

Both pendrives were true USB 3, their transfer speeds were better on USB 3 ports, and much better than USB 2 standards.

But, In terms of speed, I found Sandisk Ultra 3.0 much better. It claims 100MB/ second.
But on my laptop with i5 and 4 GB RAM and 5400 rpm Harddisk, I got a real maximum speed of about 50 MB/ second while writing to the pendrive... Maybe if I use software like Teracopy, it might increase to higher speeds.
This Sandisk pendrive was for a friend.

My own pendrive, Transcend 32 GB is not that speedy.
Read speed: I saw 90 MB/ sec in starting, but it started decreasing after that and showed around 40MB/ sec.
Write speed: Started around 45MB/ sec, but came down to around 15-20 MB/ second.

My recommendation would be Sandisk Ultra 3.0 slider one.....
It also has some important software preloaded, including one year's license to a premium Deleted-file recovery software.. Just for reference, I'm referring to this one:

Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 16 GB Pen Drive - Sandisk : Flipkart.com

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

I hate such thread headers.

Why would the readers hurry?? I thought this was a sale or something.

OP
A

AK HIL

Broken In

anirbandd dont take this in wrong sense....

I just want to know which one is the QUALITY product with Decent price datz...olll....
not for any sales...i will be buying this product in comming 2 days.....datz y the HURRY tagg.....

anyway iam going for the sandisk version will comment about the product after the purchase..............

Top Bottom