Asphalt 8: kitna download karta hai

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been trying to play Asphalt 8. The game is awesome but it keeps downloading stuff. If you start a new track, it needs 10 min to download. Its impossible to play it on the move without a wifi and that too means a wait of 10-15 min before every race so it can download the tracks. Is this how it is or am i doing something wrong?

Phone Oneplus 2
Oxygen OS 2.2.0

*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/02/223ef6aa62b151ff2c861780c4656d1e.jpg
This happens before every race

A

amit.tiger12

1.8 gb?

its included in obb file or not??

i want to download asphalt 8, where i can find obb file instead of downloading it from app..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Shadow Fight 2 also downloads maps like this :-x
I agree portability is hampered...they should allow download whole maps in one go

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I never got asked to download another map, after the initial download of about 1.5 GB.
But didn't play this game since months, so wouldn't know if something changed.

Been busy in Rocket League instead. It's Racing + Soccer. Incredible. :D

Zangetsu

I have downloaded and started it week ago...never download anything extra like OP.

btw how to increase level ?

I have unlocked Season 6 but still on level 1

also the credits required for Top end cars is skyhigh 500000 credits!!! OMG :shock:

Zangetsu

I never got asked to download another map, after the initial download of about 1.5 GB.
But didn't play this game since months, so wouldn't know if something changed.

Been busy in Rocket League instead. It's Racing + Soccer. Incredible. :D
Installed it again today and after completing Season 1...it asked me to download the LONDON map in Season 2.

found that opening Multiplayer option downloads all MAPS (728mb approx download).

Q: Ok, so i Tried playing Local WiFi multiplayer with my Brother and it is saying net connection required ? Do we need to be online for playing local wifi also ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Installed it again today and after completing Season 1...it asked me to download the LONDON map in Season 2.

found that opening Multiplayer option downloads all MAPS (728mb approx download).

Q: Ok, so i Tried playing Local WiFi multiplayer with my Brother and it is saying net connection required ? Do we need to be online for playing local wifi also ?

Can't confirm. I don't play Asphalt on my Moto X (1st gen) since it have limited internal memory.
Can't play Asphalt on Nexus 7 (1st gen) since I can't get it to start. ;-; Battery seems to be dead. :cry:

Tomal

Broken In
I play Asphalt 8 Airborne and I never play it on go :D
Even if I play, I play in the offline mode. Usually I don't play the carrier mode when I'm online :) :)

A

amit.tiger12

You can download obb files from torrent .. after download app extracts data from obb.. if you want to backup obb then backup it first and then open Asphalt game or else you won't find it..

Or search it on Google with new version of game

Or try any app downloader on computer

Or try xapk
What is XAPK

Last edited by a moderator:

TechnoBOY

Padawan
You can download obb files from torrent .. after download app extracts data from obb.. if you want to backup obb then backup it first and then open Asphalt game or else you won't find it..
Most torrents are just cracked version with unlimited money and stuff like that which makes multiplayer impossible.

A

amit.tiger12

Most torrents are just cracked version with unlimited money and stuff like that which makes multiplayer impossible.
download only obb file or other from torrents..
Apk files are modded not obb files..

Zangetsu

Or search it on Google with new version of game

Or try any app downloader on computer

Or try xapk
What is XAPK
but torrents for Asphalt 8 doesn't give all the Maps.

A

amit.tiger12

I downloaded Asphalt 8 from online site. It was 1.1 gb approx.
And it's official game not modded and working fine.

Same for modern combat 5

but torrents for Asphalt 8 doesn't give all the Maps.

There are games on torrent but no new version available.

Zangetsu

I downloaded Asphalt 8 from online site. It was 1.1 gb approx.
And it's official game not modded and working fine.

Same for modern combat 5

There are games on torrent but no new version available.
U can download Asphalt 8 and the Obb from google play or any other site.
and you will have to download 1.1GB only ;)

but once u clear season 1 and start London Map..u will get downloading data popup (which the 1.1GB obb doesn't have)...neither u will get the Maps as separate download files from any other website/torrent.

and after downloading the complete Maps the game size increases to 2.1GB

A

amit.tiger12

U can download Asphalt 8 and the Obb from google play or any other site.
and you will have to download 1.1GB only ;)

but once u clear season 1 and start London Map..u will get downloading data popup (which the 1.1GB obb doesn't have)...neither u will get the Maps as separate download files from any other website/torrent.

and after downloading the complete Maps the game size increases to 2.1GB
Okay the extras...
Nowadays games are separated like these to reduce your one time download.
Shadow fight 2 download new maps after completing old.

A

amit.tiger12

You can download it fast by doing this.
Turn WiFi on, start app, go to home screen of Asphalt 8 game.
Go-to top right corner below "Gameloft" icon yellow outlined icon for "more racing option". Then go-to local WiFi option.
This will speed up downloading maps and other updates inside game. It will download maps which are unlocked and ready to download.

Top Bottom