Anyone played Guild Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shloeb

In the zone
I want to know that should i buy that game? Is it possible to play that game in India? Will i be able to connect to the other countries servers? Will there be any sort of lag? My internet connection is BSNL 2Mbps. Should i buy that game? My system configuration is in my signature. Will i be able to play it? Thanks.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I havent played it but I have seen its intro (trailer) video was xcellent

as 4 ur system req....chec it with the games req anything lower than the game
will degrade its quality...:D

I think its a MMORPG:cool:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You can play that game in India. You can connect to the other servers like US and EU without any problems. You wont lag, and even if you do, its barely noticable. You might lag when there are too many players on the map, but its the same in all mmo's. Check the guild wars site for the requirements, but you havent mentioned your graphics card in your siggy...

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
I have onboard. Thanks a lot for ur reply. I was beginning to think that no one would ever reply me.
I would try to see if that game is available in planet M. If not i would request them. Can a game bought from US or Canada be played here? I mean if i order from there or get it frm some relative.

OP
Shloeb

Shloeb

In the zone
I definitely want to play it. No matter how i get it. May be i'll try to order the key from us. And download the torrent from here. Will that work?

From where should i order it? Amazon.com ships it to us only? Is there any website that ships it to India?

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Amazon ships to India. But for faster access you can pay through the game's website and download the client. My friend played both guild wars and lineage 1 year ago i think. But just in case, for checking before you order, mail their support or ask in their forums if you can play it in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom