Any idea how to get the imei no. unblocked?

joyceanblue

Broken In
Last month I lost my mobile phone, and after searching through every corner of the house I reached the conclusion it was stolen, so next day I lodged a complaint online on Delhi Police Lost/Found portal. Later that evening I found the phone (where, is a long story). Since the portal had no option to close the lodged application I did not do anything more about it. but day before yesterday my phone stopped making any calls and i checked online and discovered my phone's imei is blacklisted. Now I have no idea how to unblock the phone. I went to the nearest police station, i was asked to wait for an hour and then was told by duty officer I can leave, he has informed a lady inside and matter does not require any attention. I went to Vodafone center and they have no idea how to unblock the imei either. Now I am left with a phone without a working phone. Anyone has faced the same problem? CEIR website does have an option for Unblocking the phone but it only works if the phone was blocked through their portal.

OP
J

joyceanblue

Broken In
i bought it online. but i can go to the xiaomi store. but can a manufacturer block imei after the phone is sold? i thought its the network provider who block imei. thanks

Top Bottom