Android phones under Rs 15000 with Android 10 out of the box

srdigit16

In the zone
It has been 5 months since Android 10 was launched but still cannot find Android phones with Android 10 out f the box under Rs 15000 except the recently launched RealMe C3. I currently have a 3 year old Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 3 GB RAM, 32 GB. It's volume keys & lock key have to be pressed hard to work. Also the pictures taken from rear camera are slightly darkened at some portions & battery suddenly goes down below 30%.

Is the RealMe C3's specifications & performance better than Lenovo Vibe K5 Note?

Is it worth buying Android 9 phones now as Android 10 is already launched 5 months ago?

Should I wait for more sub Rs. 15000 phones to be launched with Android 10 out of the box?

Is it worth repairing & replacing the battery of my Lenovo Vibe K5 Note?

It has been 5 months since Android 10 was launched but still cannot find Android phones with Android 10 out f the box under Rs 15000 except the recently launched RealMe C3. I currently have a 3 year old Lenovo Vibe K5 Note 3 GB RAM, 32 GB. It's volume keys & lock key have to be pressed hard to work. Also the pictures taken from rear camera are slightly darkened at some portions & battery suddenly goes down below 30%.

Is the RealMe C3's specifications & performance better than Lenovo Vibe K5 Note?

Is it worth buying Android 9 phones now as Android 10 is already launched 5 months ago?

Should I wait for more sub Rs. 15000 phones to be launched with Android 10 out of the box?

Is it worth repairing & replacing the battery of my Lenovo Vibe K5 Note?
Fill the questionnaire mentioned earlier.

Yes, Realme C3 is better than your K5 Note, but not a major upgrade like a 10-15k phone would be.
Compare Realme C3 vs. Lenovo K5 Note (2018) vs. Xiaomi Poco X2 - GSMArena.com

Depending on cost of repairs, it might or might not be worth it.

If you can find android 10 phones, those are definitely a better buy provided they have good hardware for the price as well. Currently Poco X2 costs 16k & is a great phone for that money with android 10 out of the box.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Copy the questions here & answer them(e.g. budget? 15k ; display type & size prefer amoled any size etc).
1. Budget?
Rs 15000
2. Display type and size?
min 5.5 inch. Notch, holepunch etc not important
3. Dual sim?
will be better but can manage. Prefer Expandable memory
4. Preferred choice of brand?
not brand specific but must be easily serviceable in case of problem
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Should take good quality photos (min 8mp back 3 mp front, not concerned about dual, triple camera etc )
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).
Android 10 out of the box. (Stock android not important but should not cause lag)
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Music, Videos (mostly 720p. occasionally 1080p), gaming (racing/simulation,visually attractive games, won't play continuously, max 15 to 20mins), communication, browsing
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
10. Any other info that you want to share
Lag free performance is important. Decent Battery Life, Audio (ringtones, alerts,media) should be loud enough in normal/noisy conditions without distortion.

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
I want to but a smartphone budget is Rs 15000. Currently considering 2 options. Samsung M31 & Realme 6.
lag free performance is important. Must be able to play games without lag at least below high settings (maximum 15 to 20 minutes only)

kaz

right here
I want to but a smartphone budget is Rs 15000. Currently considering 2 options. Samsung M31 & Realme 6.
lag free performance is important. Must be able to play games without lag at least below high settings (maximum 15 to 20 minutes only)

M31 is good but the battery charging takes 3hrs as per YT reviews. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend buying it.

Top Bottom