android phone.max budget 25k

croma

Broken In
As the topic says I need an android smartphone for 25k.The problem is since nexus 5 release is around the corner (although it'll take time to get launched in India) I guess this will bring down the price of smartphones in the market.So I can wait till December .I can't follow the templates as I am posting this through my phone and it's pretty cumbersome. My requirements are high end gaming(HD games),24*7 2g or 3g download or whatsapp.I am thinking of getting xperia zl over ZR due to more internal memory and 1080p screen although I am worried about its battery life.I don't want nexus 4 because of no memory card support. I also went through the review of lg optimus g pro but it seems expensive right now.I don't know if its price will drop in December .The pros of g pro over zl is bigger screen(I can handle bigger displays and for me the bigger the better).Also g pro has got a better processor over zl.But I am confused about the same thing.since the chip set is different in both of them shouldn't their GPUs be different?Please give your opinions.

Top Bottom