Amd am4 desktop processor and mother board price

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Thanks to all of you for your valuable suggestions and patience.

My last and final question is whether 990fx motherboard has graphics system or not.

I want clarification about this if you say no I will believe it doesn't have graphics system.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you for your valuable suggestions and patience.

My last and final question is whether 990fx motherboard has graphics system or not.

I want clarification about this if you say no I will believe it doesn't have graphics system.

Some very old mobos had an iGPU, but it's almost non-existent now. You need to buy a CPU with iGPU for it to boot if not buying a dGPU.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
OK thanks for your brief explanation on igpu and dgpu.

Up to now I have not heard anywhere.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
Clearly you are not suitable to build the PC like this as you lack the knowledge of general parts of a computer. you should seek a PRO for that. Chances are that you might screw up your rig and regret later

Clearly you are not suitable to build the PC like this as you lack the knowledge of general parts of a computer. you should seek a PRO for that. Chances are that you might screw up your rig and regret later

Better get a 35k laptop with at least R3 + 8GB + SSD instead of a laptop.

AMD processors are better than Intel in many ways and costs low.

Not always. Like i5 11400 (if in stock) costs 17-18k, same as R5 3600, but outperforms R5 & has an iGPU (very useful in current scenario).
CPU mid range (1).png

CPU mid range (2).png

Top Bottom