All the games announced for Google Stadia

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
All the games announced for Google Stadia

So far 40 games will be coming to Google's new streaming platform in November.

Right before E3, Google revealed a bunch of details on its upcoming cloud-streaming service, Stadia. But what good is a cool new streaming platform without some cool games to stream? At launch, the Stadia will have a good mix of already-released and upcoming games—and even an exclusive by Tequila Works, the developers of Rime.

During the reveal, Google showed off dozens of games, and has announced even more since then so we're rounding them all up here for you in one easy place.

What is Google Stadia's release date?

Google Stadia's service will launch on November 19, 2019 with streaming available starting at 9 am PT/5 pm BST that day.

Stadia Founder's Editions and Premier Editions will start being sent out in the order in which they were bought, and you'll be sent an activation code when your package ships that lets you set up you account and Stadia Pro, which you'll have access to for three months. It's normally $10 a month.

All the games confirmed for Google Stadia

The confirmed list of Stadia games has become full of anticipated dig releases and some solid-looking smaller games as well. The streaming platform will have big games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Borderlands 3, along with smaller choices like Superhot and Kine.

Here's the full list, though, with links to more information you'll want to know about the ones that aren't out just yet.

• Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Borderlands 3
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Darksiders Genesis
  • Destiny 2
  • Destroy All Humans!
  • DOOM
  • DOOM Eternal
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  • Farming Simulator 19
  • Final Fantasy 15
  • Football Manager 2020
  • Get Packed
  • Ghost Recon Breakpoint
  • Gods & Monsters
  • Grid
  • Gylt (Google Stadia exclusive)
  • Just Dance 2020
  • Kine
  • Marvel's Avengers
  • Metro Exodus
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • NBA 2K
  • Orcs Must Die!
  • Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
  • Rage 2
  • Samurai Showdown
  • Superhot
  • The Crew 2
  • The Division 2
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Thumper
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy (Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider)
  • Trials Rising
  • Watch Dogs Legion
  • Windjammers 2
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood
During the Stadia reveal, Phil Harrison also revealed other publishers Google is working with, though they didn't all have any games to show. The image below shows them, with notable ones being Capcom, Rockstar, and Sega.

*cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/QdNcKwaW4ZXA8RfzxmvZyQ.png

Correction: This article originally implied that Tequila Works were the sole developers of The Sexy Brutale, which is not the case as the game was developed by Cavalier Game Studios.

Source:Google Stadia games: Every game announced for Google's new streaming platform | PC Gamer

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But how good will the experience be is the real question. I don't think they can completely eliminate input lag.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What good is a game if you can't MOD it?
I discovered MOD while playing Witcher3 and it completely changes gameplay experience.

Anyway, guess I'm too old and may be just resisting an inevitable change.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I discovered MOD while playing Witcher3 and it completely changes gameplay experience.

No, you are not too old. You are being realistic. We don't have good enough low latency networks for native multiplayer games, let alone stadia. Most of games in my library can be played offline since they are single player. Stadia can't do that. We can't even sync/register our current library with it. :|

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Consumer hardware sales would incur huge loss if this comes to be. The RGB team of AMD, Nvidia & Intel won't let that happen.

But Google Stadia or any streaming system uses hardware for rendering. And that hardware sales is more profitable since it doesn't require huge logistics and consumer support.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Mod is fun only for visual & performance improvements :D and not cheating

Flash

Lost in speed
But how good will the experience be is the real question. I don't think they can completely eliminate input lag.
Google isn't just relying on having rock-solid internet connections and high-performance hardware in its data centers. Stadia will also rely on streaming technology Google developed itself that has "negative latency." In other words, Stadia is going to predict what players do before they do it, and that includes the buttons being pressed on controllers.

If Google can faultlessly predict your button presses, it can make the game being streamed to your home react more quickly as if there is no lag between the time a button is pressed and what happens on screen. Another technique planned to reduce latency is a rapid increase in the frame rate between button presses and the action playing out on-screen to help the game catch up to the player.

Google Stadia Will Use Input Prediction to Reduce Game Lag

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Google isn't just relying on having rock-solid internet connections and high-performance hardware in its data centers. Stadia will also rely on streaming technology Google developed itself that has "negative latency." In other words, Stadia is going to predict what players do before they do it, and that includes the buttons being pressed on controllers.

If Google can faultlessly predict your button presses, it can make the game being streamed to your home react more quickly as if there is no lag between the time a button is pressed and what happens on screen. Another technique planned to reduce latency is a rapid increase in the frame rate between button presses and the action playing out on-screen to help the game catch up to the player.

Google Stadia Will Use Input Prediction to Reduce Game Lag
So basically Stadia will the play the game :D

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I think Stadia's target market is mobile gamers. I mean the touchscreen controls itself are inconvenient to use and half of the time you probably don't see the action in the game that you intended would happen. The latency on mobile gaming wouldn't be much of a problem even if its is noticeable because most people play mobile games to pass the time. Visual Novels would work well...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The main issue is that if publishers wish to discontinue a game, you will no longer be able to play it at all.
Stadia will also rely on streaming technology Google developed itself that has "negative latency." In other words, Stadia is going to predict what players do before they do it, and that includes the buttons being pressed on controllers.
I find this really hard to believe, even if it's Google.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
So we just need a broadband,Screen and a controller.
The definition of "broadband" in this case, is the latency we have in India pretty much to any data center will make these games nearly unplayable. Stadia is mostly catered to western markets, dont expect people from terrible internet in SEA to jump on.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Source: Stadia Controller Only Works Wirelessly With Chromecast Ultra

With little over a month to go until Stadia launches, Google is beginning to ramp up the marketing around its game streaming service. However, a promotional video has revealed a rather annoying limitation of the Stadia controller.

As Android Police reports, the Stadia controller will only work wirelessly with a Chromecast Ultra through your TV at launch. If you want to use the controller with any other device, be that a PC, tablet, or Chromebook, for example, you'll need to plug it in with a cable.

Here's the video containing the small print about the controller's limited wireless capabilities:

Stadia Controller Only Works Wirelessly With Chromecast Ultra

If you want to use the controller with any other device you'll need a USB cable.

With little over a month to go until Stadia launches, Google is beginning to ramp up the marketing around its game streaming service. However, a promotional video has revealed a rather annoying limitation of the Stadia controller.

As Android Police reports, the Stadia controller will only work wirelessly with a Chromecast Ultra through your TV at launch. If you want to use the controller with any other device, be that a PC, tablet, or Chromebook, for example, you'll need to plug it in with a cable.

Here's the video containing the small print about the controller's limited wireless capabilities:

SEE ALSO: Video Game Streaming: What You Need to Get Started

The video raised questions and a Google Community Manager named Grace confirmed the wireless restrictions in a Reddit thread. Grace explained that the Stadia controller is required to play games through a Chromecast Ultra, but also that wireless gameplay "is limited to Chromecast Ultra. When plugged in via USB cable, the Stadia Controller acts as a standard USB HID controller and may work on other platforms depending on the game and setup."

Setting up the Stadia controller with a Chromecast Ultra is done using Bluetooth, but then it connects via Wi-Fi when playing. For every other device, the only way to use the Stadia controller is through a wired USB connection, you can use alternative controllers, though.

In the future the situation could change, but Google isn't specifying a timeframe for expanding the wireless functionality of its controller. The focus is on TV with a Chromecast Ultra for now.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom