All Airtel Subscribers.. Attention invited..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldip10

In the zone
I'm having Airtel Life Time validity scheme and there's a scheme going on in the mrkt that for Rs60 you get 1500 free sms.. But then one of my friends told me that its not valid for Life-Time subscribers.. Is it true?? Do you have any idea..:)
:D

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
cooldip10 said:
I'm having Airtel Life Time validity scheme and there's a scheme going on in the mrkt that for Rs60 you get 1500 free sms.. But then one of my friends told me that its not valid for Life-Time subscribers.. Is it true?? Do you have any idea..:)

which circle r u in??? i am in kolkata circle..i called up the customer care today nd they told me that they dont hav any such scheme

spacescreamer

Journeyman
life time had this stupid condition wen it was released.. prolly in the fine print..

U DNT GET ANY SPECIAL OFFERS ...!!

so there u go ..

sanju

Journeyman
I also using LTV from Airtel and from this internet is also cheap
bcz it always offer 100% talk value no need to wait for offer

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Did u ppl know Life Time prepaid is valid for 5-7 Years only depending upon operators! Reliance has the maximum validity of 10 years. It depends upon the license of the operator.

Looking at the cons of lifetime prepaids... they r a definite no-no (for any operator)

vysakh

Padawan
in kerala, for LTV, the callrate is 2.99pm

in cellone , the Life time plan (anant) extends it only by 6 months. after that the sim should be recharged.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
If u chk d reliance advt. that had come in the print some time back, it gave validity of all the operators (it was between 5-7 yrs. & reliance had the max.). Need some more info. on this issue...

mAYHEM

Journeyman
cooldip10 said:
Is it Rs 60/month for 1500 sms.But they r allready giving 2500 sms for Rs 25/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom