Airtel SIM Locked Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Airtel gives us a SIM Card, and a Motorolla Phone, but that Phone is SIM Locked for two years,ie; we cannot use any other SIM other than Airtel in that phone for 2 years.
Does any genuis, knows how to unlock that phone, that I can apply also BSNL SIM Card to that?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Forget BSNL, u cant even use another Airtel sim with it nor can u use that airtel sim in another mobile.

Funny thing is that I wud have rather used that airtel sim in another mobile

i dunno whether it will work or not, but just a wild guess this is...

try to get a new PIN number for ur card, u can do this by incorrectly entering a pin number >3 times and then ask Airtel for a new PIN number....

>>> NO HARM INTENDED <<<

assasin

Banned
casanova said:
Forget BSNL, u cant even use another Airtel sim with it nor can u use that airtel sim in another mobile.

Funny thing is that I wud have rather used that airtel sim in another mobile

U can use the SIM card in another fone.:p i've tried it and it works.:p

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
I have downloaded "Motorola C139 Blocked Phone unlocker" in the .zip format, and then extracted it. It has reset.bat, *.ini files, *.eem files, .exe files, readme.txt, flash.eem, and something like that. Readme file shows that connect the phone to your computer, and just run reset.bat, and rewstart your phone. You are done.
But how can I connect the phone to my computer, as neither there is Bluetooth, nor infrared, and nor USB, nor data-Cable Port?

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude motorola phone r unlocked rs100 in mumbai near andheri station kk u can also try some shop to get the motorola cable if u dont get it go to company head office in your cityy kkk

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
hackers2005.3721 said:
u can also try some shop to get the motorola cable if u dont get it go to company head office in your cityy kkk
But, where is the port for Data Cable in Motorola C139 phone, (it just of rs 2500!). Its has charging port, headphone port, and speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom