ADVISE FOR SMARTWATCH OR SMARTBAND - BUDGET RS.3000?

Hello,

Respected Members,

How are you? I am searching a Smartwatch or SmartBand for a Women, my budget is Rs.3000 max, I want good Screen preferably AMOLED having Good Battery life and the all the sensors like
Sleep, So2, Steps, Heart Rate, etc. should be accurate. So, Please Advise, I don't want to buy some Garbage on the name of Smartwatch who just have some fancy features but forget the actual functionality of SmartWatch. Hope to see replies soon. Thank You.

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
There is no smartwatch under 3k. All those are circle/square shaped overpriced fitness trackers. I am still using a Mi Band 3 and don't want to change it unless I can find something actually worthy of the price.
Hello,
@SaiyanGoku

Thanks for this reply, I know there is no Smartwatch comes under Rs.3000, but many companies sell their Garbage on the name of Smartwatch, and Peoples buy that stuff too, because only some peoples know the definition of Smartwatch but what to do? Anyways, Can you please suggest some Fitness Tracker or Band having most of the Sensors under Rs.3000, If possible Screen should be big. Hope to see a reply soon. Thank You.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I haven't been in touch with Indian market since 2023. Sorry, I won't be of much help. All I can say is I'd go with Amazfit/Mi band given I've been using their old one.

Top Bottom