[ADVICE] Nexus 4 self Repairing of screen and back panel!

• Thread starter AniketChavan74234
  • Start date
A

AniketChavan74234

Hello Guys i needed and advice on what i am gonna do.I don't know if i should ask this here It's a little weird thing what i am gonna do!So please advice if i should do it or not?If mods think that this post is useless or should not be here please delete it! I came here just for looking answers! :razz::razz:

Ok the thing is i have a Nexus 4 whose half Display has became blur due to falling twice and the back panel is cracked!I am somehow managing the display but now i am fed up and want to change it but i asked for the original display (lcd) at service center the price is around 4-5k so stayed away from it.Now i got a idea of buying a dead Nexus 4 from olx or somewhere else for 2k whose display is working and repairing my self or giving to some friend who knows how to.So my question is should i do it?Have anyone tried something like this ?Will other nexus lcd will work on mine?Please just advice me! I know i sound stupid but i want to save bucks and i love my Nexus 4 so much i don't wanna buy anyother phone!

Note:-Its not under warranty! So please don't suggest me to do that!

HELP please TDF!:cry:

Better give it to service centre, if you intend to use the device afterwards. 5k is ok enough price. My friend broke screen of his Lumia 920 & Nokia guys were asking around 14k

bikramjitkar

In the zone
4-5K is a pretty decent price. I have heard of other companies charging at least 10K.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzbfeY_xTQ

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Thank for your kind reply guys but the problem is i actually don't wanna spend that much and that is just for the display i want to change the back panel which cracked badly which will cost me 2k-3k more! :cry: Just want to know if have any body doneanything like that here ?I can change it on my own by following youtube video's like the one above!

Anyways thanks for your replies !

Top Bottom