A Gaming Rig : Suggest Budget 40K

Aakarshan

In the zone
I'm going to buy new pc.Please review this rig

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:The Purpose is gaming and programming as i am doing IT Engineering.COD- Latest Titles.Crysis 3,BF4- Latest Titles, Fifa 13,14.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35,000 +5,000

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans:NO.Will do it if it is necessary.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans:Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 GB is enough.But if 1 TB can come in my budget than it will be good.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes.Thinking of a 720p resolution screen.as i will buy a lower end graphic card.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans:I don't have anything.So i will buy all of them.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans:Within 15 days.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No, I will get it done by a assembler.I want to ask a question how much do assemblers charge?

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Delhi,Thinking of Buying parts from Nehru Place.i am open to buy from online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: I want to build a Intel build only.Not a AMD build.I need a PC that should last for next 4-5 years for gaming.Need to play heavy titles.

- - - Updated - - -

*Bump

I5 4440 - 12000 Rs.
Asus H 81M-K - 4000 Rs.
Corsair VS 1600 MHz 4 GB - 2600 Rs.
WD Blue 500 GB - 3100 Rs.
Antec VP 450 - 2700 Rs.
Cabinet - 800 Rs.
Logitech MK 200 - 800 Rs.
Dell E 1914H
Asus DRW 283 ST DVD R/W - 1000 Rs.

Total - 32500/- Rs.

Pls tell if i am updated with the latest price or not.
My budget is 35K.
I will buy a R7 250 or 7770 later.I will buy a GPU with 7K budget.
PLs tell me if this rig will be able to play BF4, COD G, CRYSIS - 3 On High to Ultra on 720p resolution.Thanks.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Re: I'm going to buy new pc.Please review this rig

fill these first. we can help better then :)

*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:The Purpose is gaming and programming.Games like COD- Latest Titles.Crysis,BF4, Fifa 13.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35,000

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes.Thinking of a 720p resolution screen.as i will buy a 7K graphic card.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans:Within 1 Week.

Ans:No, I will get it done by a assembler.I want to ask a question how much do assemblers charge?

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Delhi,Thinking of Buying parts from Nehru Place.No i will not buy from online.

Ans: I want to build a Intel build.This Build will be only for gaming.Do R7 250 or 7770 can play BF4,CRYSIS 3 on 720p res.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

the rig is good, just get Gigabyte B85 D3H ~ 5.5k and when buying a GPU, get GTX 750Ti to play all new games at high @720p

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Ans:The Purpose is gaming and programming as i am doing IT Engineering.COD- Latest Titles.Crysis 3,BF4- Latest Titles, Fifa 13,14.

Ans:35,000 +5,000

Ans:Yes.Thinking of a 720p resolution screen.as i will buy a lower end graphic card.

Ans:Within 15 days.

Ans:Delhi,Thinking of Buying parts from Nehru Place.i am open to buy from online.

Ans: I want to build a Intel build only.Not a AMD build.I need a PC that should last for next 4-5 years for gaming.Need to play heavy titles.

- - - Updated - - -

*Bump

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
you can continue here.*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/186392-im-going-buy-new-pc-please-review-rig.html
no need of multiple threads.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

since your budget is now 40k, get the following.
fx 6300 - 7k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.8k
kingston hyperx fury 4gb - 2.8k
r9 270 -11.3k
wd blue 500gb - 3k /1tb - 3.5k
antec vp450p - 2.5k/vp550p - 3.5k/seasonic ss500bt - 3.2k
local cabinet - 0.8k
dell s2240l - 8.3k
logitech mk200 - 0.7k

Top Bottom