5K Mobile Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a good ~5K mobile. I heard there are lots of discounts offered on iMates and some even come at 6K. Please give me an idea here.

My needs are as follows:

01. Prefer large screen
02. Touch interface optional
03. Must be good for videos and audio
04. Must be good at gaming(java games like Counter Strike, COD4, NFS, FIFA, WWE RAW vs SmackDown, etc etc)
05. No DRM/Security to prevent "friend-exchanged" games.
06. Prefer a decent cpu/ram
07. Full Keyboard appritiated.
08. Must support SD/MicroSD cards
09. No problem if memory is less, as SD can be used.
10. Prefer Pocket Linux or Familiar Linux based OS.

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Are you out of your mind.... All the features you mentioned can't come in 10k forget about 7k....Simple sa phone le le....7k mein wahi aayega......Koi PDA nahin...ya chinese phone aa sakta hai...

if you want to good smart phone in less price then go with nokia 6120
its really nice phone but not in 5k
it price is much higher than 5k or buy it second hand somewhere
check about 6120 here
in 5k you can buy good mobiles like e250 or by adding some more money you can get 6233

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Wow, that is a demanding list of features for 5k or even 10k for that matter. I say just get a moto Razr ! It looks great! At least you get good looks coz good features and performance are out of the question.

*www.clubimate.com/t-DETAILS_JAQ.aspx

I can get the iMate JAQ via The Hindu Shopping for Rs. 6999/- inclusive of all taxes, with 1 year manufacturer's warranty, free 128 mb pendrive(for what? storing DVD Movies? :lol:) and free mobile antena booster.

Is it worth it ? The link gives its specs.

iMate JAQ - Any Users Here?

*www.clubimate.com/productimages/devices/header_JAQ.jpg
*www.clubimate.com/productimages/devices/JAQ_techdetails1.jpg *www.clubimate.com/productimages/devices/JAQ_techdetails2.jpg *www.clubimate.com/productimages/devices/JAQ_techdetails3.jpg *www.clubimate.com/images/transparent.gif

viswanadh

Broken In
User Reviews
*www.compareindia.com/user-review-product/imate-jaq/17041/1

You will get an expert answer here
*www.compareindia.com/askexpert/

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Well, IMO it is not worth it unless you message a lot. Get a good looking decent phone. If you don't mind second hand, I'm sure you can get a k750i for 5k or less.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Recently gifted a Nokia 3110c to my sister, i guess it may suit apart from the facts that there isn't touch interface optional, full keyboard and linux based OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom