55 inch tv

Xamanus

Journeyman
1. Budget?
50-70k
2. Display type and size?
55 inch or 60 inch
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
regular tv - cnbc / sports
4. Types and number of ports required?
2 or more
5. Preferred choice of brand

Samsung i guess? open to mi or one plus if really good
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?

UA55AUE60AKLXL fitting into budget, is it stretching to 90k for the samsung frame?​

7. Any other info that you want to share

it will be living room tv near the window, so lots of light. so qled best option? suggest

Among branded ones, Samsung Frame 2020 is 77k in FK, will get about 5k discount with SBI CC or Axis FK CC:
Samsung Frame 55 Inch QLED Smart TVs at ₹70,999*

Samsung The Frame 2020 vs Samsung The Frame 2021 Side-by-Side TV Comparison
Honestly, not a big difference between 2020 & 2021 models.

IMO best TV will be this as this has a QLED panel with FALD:
Buy Hisense U6G 139cm (55 Inch) Ultra HD 4K QLED Android Smart TV (Dolby Atmos Technology, 55U6G, Metal Grey) Online - Croma
FK had it for 60k, but OOS now.
Hisense U6G Review (50U6G, 55U6G, 65U6G, 75U6G)
Samsung The Frame 2020 vs Hisense U6G Side-by-Side TV Comparison
HiSense lacks 120Hz & VRR but your use case doesn't require it. FALD will be more helpful. Buy extended warranty for HiSense.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If the TV will be near window or door then it should get bright enough to fight reflection. Last month I was also looking for TVs and found QLED to be suitable for this use case during demos. I ended up buying LG UP80 since my room does not get that bright and IPS panel handles reflection slightly better than VA.
I found offline prices of big brands to be cheaper so also checkout LG B1 OLED in offline stores and see if you can find any at afforable price, it would be better than QLED.

Another thing to keep in mind is inquire about their dead pixel policy thoroughly. 90K is not a small amount and if you ended up with 4-5 dead pixel after 1 month of usage then your experience would be ruined.
For reference, Go through this post of mine.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
TCL has recently launched this model in India. Only 120Hz panel probably in market now.

*www.amazon.in/TCL-Certified-Androi...F1T117C,B08MM4LK85,B08MM9B98S&srpt=TELEVISION

Checkout once.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^TCL has bad reputation in India as they sell inferior quality panels than in US. Also, After sales Service is not good.
Better buy Vu/Sony/Samsung/LG/HiSense brand

TheSloth

The Slowest One
TCL has recently launched this model in India. Only 120Hz panel probably in market now.

*www.amazon.in/TCL-Certified-Androi...F1T117C,B08MM4LK85,B08MM9B98S&srpt=TELEVISION

Checkout once.
Samsung Frame also has Referesh rate of 120Hz. Is this different than 120Hz panel terminology?

OP
X

Xamanus

Journeyman
what about the one plus tv, i own one plus phones over the last few years. in tv segment are they any good. Also i dont care about price when it comes to samsung, they last very long.

what about the one plus tv, i own one plus phones over the last few years. in tv segment are they any good. Also i dont care about price when it comes to samsung, they last very long.
Ignore. The best cheap panel is found in HiSense A71/A73 & Vu Cinema/Premium TVs. Those TVs have a 400+ nit, almost 450 nit VA panel. OP/Xiaomi/Realme even Nokia ones are usually inferior.

But for your budget, you can get Frame or HiSense U6G. There are no better options that I know of unless LG has an 80k TV with FALD.

Top Bottom