55 inch Premium Smart TV for upto 1 lakh budget

Dr. House

No Regrets
1. Budget? 100k
2. Display type and size? 55 to 65 inches
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily? Movies and Web series experience
4. Types and number of ports required? 4 HDMI with eARC and 2.1
5. Preferred choice of brand? Sony, LG
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration? 55 inch LG OLED C2 OLED is for 95k and Sony X90L for 105k
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Please help me to decide.
Purpose is the best movies experience and occasionally gaming.

C2 55" for 95k seems solid. IMO OLED is the better panel over FALD LCD unless your room is very bright.

C3 55" was 118k in May in Bengaluru, so check current prices.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
C2 55" for 95k seems solid. IMO OLED is the better panel over FALD LCD unless your room is very bright.

C3 55" was 118k in May in Bengaluru, so check current prices.
I am worried about the lonetivity of LG OLED. People telling the scree will burn within 4-5 years.

I am worried about the lonetivity of LG OLED. People telling the scree will burn within 4-5 years.
Won't happen unless you buy it to watch content with lots of static elements (like same news channel for most of the day).

My friend has LG C9 from 2020, working fine even now. He uses it mainly for gaming & watching movies/TV series. His TV is his PC's primary monitor as well. I bought extended warranty of 2 years (so total 5 years) for peace of mind. My friend bought C3 55" with extended warranty for about 145k, which is outside budget for sure but 3 years of base warranty is great indeed.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Won't happen unless you buy it to watch content with lots of static elements (like same news channel for most of the day).

My friend has LG C9 from 2020, working fine even now. He uses it mainly for gaming & watching movies/TV series. His TV is his PC's primary monitor as well. I bought extended warranty of 2 years (so total 5 years) for peace of mind. My friend bought C3 55" with extended warranty for about 145k, which is outside budget for sure but 3 years of base warranty is great indeed.
I am getting C2 55 inch with 3 years warranty for 97k with my card. I am not sure should I buy this or X90L. Room is not that bright. Main priority is movies and netflix.

I am getting C2 55 inch with 3 years warranty for 97k with my card. I am not sure should I buy this or X90L. Room is not that bright. Main priority is movies and netflix.
C2 is an easy choice for me, but do check C3's price locally & negotiate hard. I think someone bought C3 55" for 110k with all card offers. My friend bought it for 118-119k few months back.

Top Bottom