Guys .... Heeeelp. Smartphone under 30k, may go up to 35k, not more.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
O almighty Nerevarine Sama, teach me the ways of the force.
Samsung S7 it is then.
Gotta wait till the end of my boards tho, physics tomorrow, half of the portion still left......... Maybe I won't survive this.
Samsung Galaxy S7 @ 23k is a real steal at this price. Go with it.

Just wanted to tell u guys. I'm currently using a HTC 526g+ and it's been shit ever since I got it which was 3 years ago. It's been broken, banged, bruised, burnt, raped and what not........ By brother (younger... 2 damn years younger) has a 1+ 5T....... How he was given that is a real painful story..... Basically he broke all shit loose in the house, threatend my dad, almost attempted suicide, almost choked my dad........ And my ever doting dad just endured all this and after this shit got over ..... Got him the phone, with the promise that he'd take his studies seriously, he got the phone all right, but the promise part went down the drain, he sits there on the bed destroying his life after almost destroying my family. Idk why I'm putting it here, maybe I'm just too damn angry and too damn lazy to start a blog..... So whatever............... Thanks to whoever read this

I am not going to say anything on the above but being a parent of a teenager, I know how it feels when kids do something like this.

I had recently gone through the reviews of Asus zenfone zoom S which also looks very promising just like S7. Even though I feel that a phone of nearly rs.15000 would also serve you equally and you could use the balance money in something worthy.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Just wanted to tell u guys. I'm currently using a HTC 526g+ and it's been shit ever since I got it which was 3 years ago. It's been broken, banged, bruised, burnt, raped and what not........ By brother (younger... 2 damn years younger) has a 1+ 5T....... How he was given that is a real painful story..... Basically he broke all shit loose in the house, threatend my dad, almost attempted suicide, almost choked my dad........ And my ever doting dad just endured all this and after this shit got over ..... Got him the phone, with the promise that he'd take his studies seriously, he got the phone all right, but the promise part went down the drain, he sits there on the bed destroying his life after almost destroying my family. Idk why I'm putting it here, maybe I'm just too damn angry and too damn lazy to start a blog..... So whatever............... Thanks to whoever read this
Hey Relaxerino buddy, do well in college, move out. Live your life as you see fit.
But always, ALWAYS spend money wisely. Cry before you buy, not after you buy. LOL

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey Relaxerino buddy, do well in college, move out. Live your life as you see fit.
But always, ALWAYS spend money wisely. Cry before you buy, not after you buy. LOL
Think wisely like an wise old owl before buying anything. Don't spend too much because technology changes every now and then.

Anything like mobiles should be bought by keeping in view their longetivity such as updates, SOC etc.

Always buy any budget phones so that they can be changed after they become EOL before getting outdated with minimal expense.

As for me regarding computers, nothing is future proof since newer technology comes updated.

So always keep in view of using for at least 3 years before upgrading to a newer technology.

Sent from my Smartron SRT kT5524 using Tapatalk

$hadow

Geek in making
Phones becomes obsolete in so little time that spending a lot of money doesn't make any sense to me anymore. Wasted a crapload of money when I was at OP's age and now all I think is buy a phone for one year and discard it.

Top Bottom