I'm ready to go with the Dell but I'm concerned about the warranty as this particular model is not available in india. It basically comes down this
1) Go with dell, get i7 processor and 750m but potentially shaky warranty at around 55k
2) Get the HP with i5, 740m and get 3 yrs warranty at 45k...
Sorry I was a bit busy with exams. I have short listed the following models :
Well here's the questionnaire:
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
>>Not above INR 45k
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
>> I prefer a 14-15" screen. No touch screen required. 1080p would be great. :lol:
3) What are the primary tasks will you be...