manishrpvv

Broken In
i want to download videos from
*www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELdItIDCSNLAM&feature=plcp

and from meritnation.com

but unable to download them
i have tried 1. IDM 2. keepvid 3. savetube 4. byTubed and lots of other techniques like gong into the page info and then try to capture the link from there also , but none of them work
I have also tried to strem to record from there but this method also fails . please suggest me method / software through which i can download these videos

i a using windows 7 chrome, and firefox

p!e

Broken In
try YTD (You tube downloader)

YouTube Downloader - Software to download and convert YouTube video

gameranand

Living to Play
Just use the extension for Firefox and it would add Download button in Firefox while you watch that video. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Use Maxthon browser.
You will have a default Download button, that will popup while you watch that video.

Theodre

In the zone
An awesome extension is there for youtube downloading in fiREfOx :) Ant video downloader!! It gives the download button once you started streamming a video!! It support not only youtube but also any other video streaming site!!! :)

dabster

In the zone
Use Orbit downloader - it has something called grab++ which I have found to be always working on all video sites..

debarshi

Otaku
I used Atube Catcher long ago, but now I use IDM.....Both are good............ A particular version of IDM was not working, true but as of now, for me Version 6.12 Build 22 is working perfectly fine........ Another workaround is using firefox instead of chrome, I have seen it working better with IDM

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The video OP posted is restricted and I don't think any software/extension could download them. Didn't our member tkin post a method for these kinds, or am I forgetting something?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just copy pasted the url in jdownloader for analysis & after about 1.5 minute of analysis(& 12mb data transfer) it found direct links of all videos in all formats ready to download(1.17gb in flv).

OP
M

manishrpvv

Broken In
just copy pasted the url in jdownloader for analysis & after about 1.5 minute of analysis(& 12mb data transfer) it found direct links of all videos in all formats ready to download(1.17gb in flv).

hey thanks for very good advice i will try this now

pls provide a guide thru which i can download those files with jdownloader . bcz i don't have used it before . how to paste links in jdownloader so that it can decrypt them ,

Top Bottom