• Meh

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks....almost double..ouch...ill wait for stocks
No, the TPU case is 300/- in eBay, so more like 1/4th extra. What alarmed me was that 5200mah was discontinued. If you're not in a hurry its better to wait.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Even after pre ordering the power bank I haven't got it.
Flipkart probably wants to shove their Digiflip cr@p down your throat, they even discontinued the 5200mah model which got them more revenue. for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Where can i buy one? I see it isn't available now in fk.
3 Options:

1. Check in eBay for parallel imports, look at seller rating.
2. Import from abroad like Xiaomi world or Aliexpress.
3. Wait for flipkart to bring back stock.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
What's with all those power ballads !!!
One thing I noticed is ,these phones need a bit of shallow/medium fit ,you push the tip deep in, you lose a bit of bass and soundstage , noticed it by chance yesterday ,I thought the decrease in bass was due to burn in ,but realised it was due to me pushing the phones a bit too deep into canal,hope that helps !

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
What's with all those power ballads !!!
One thing I noticed is ,these phones need a bit of shallow/medium fit ,you push the tip deep in, you lose a bit of bass and soundstage , noticed it by chance yesterday ,I thought the decrease in bass was due to burn in ,but realised it was due to me pushing the phones a bit too deep into canal,hope that helps !
Bass seems a bit overwhelming at first, you get used to it within a few days. Some songs still hurt the ears though, just try to play The Look by Roxette, and you'll understand.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I didn't find any excess bass for the song !?,I got a flac file ,im using mi3 ,BTW perhaps the optimization in phone might have played a part (Dirac has done something)
I haven't yet used the phone in a noisy environment ,yet ,but at home I don't use high volumes ,just the level ,were the warning for high volume pops up ,thats the level I'm usually hearing at (around 40%)
But yeah my ear must have got used to it ,perhaps my old HD 203 sounds less bassy now !!

icebags

Technomancer
now its weird, igyan says its sound signature is like high "mids" & "highs" nut not so powerful bass. :D

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
Mi piston are available on FK..
Error 500 Server Error

but nowhere is mentioned which version is it? V1, V2, or V2.1?? how to confirm that?

Top Bottom