Which one is the best gaming console now ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
As 1up ppl reported , ps3 games look like sh1t on a standard def tv. Ridge racer 7 for ps3 is reported using worse textures and level details as compared to Ridge racer 6 for xbox which came last year, the only plus point is that its running on 1080p as compared to last years xbox 360 release which was running on 720p. 1up editors quoted rr7 on a standard def tv looks like crap. This list includes genji and few other ps3 games.
*i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/fotospameri/69622xh1-1.jpg
*i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/fotospameri/696924hu6.jpg
*i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/fotospameri/69692vk0.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Standard TV's aren't capable of giving much texture details.According to Enoonmai's experience with the XBox 360's PGR3 on a standard TV was total crap.He says the car reflection and shine totally gets wiped off on a standard TV.While the same looks absolutely stunning on a HDTV.PS3 is now reported to have been lacking backward compatibility on the PS2 titles.Sony is now planning to fix this via the online updates in due time.Analysts also estimate stock delays for the PS3 units as the demand is seeminglessly high.I am doubting the 6 million estimated console shipping that Sony claims by March.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
allwyndlima said:
PS3 is now reported to have been lacking backward compatibility on the PS2 titles.Sony is now planning to fix this via the online updates in due time.

I think this thing is over publicized by the web full of ps3 haters. Its reported that 200 of the 8000 games available are not working properly. It's not like that the 200 are not entirely working , some have sound issues other have something else, very few games are entirely not working. I dont think this is that bad as its being criticized over a very large scale . Its absolutely better than the backwards compatibility provided by the 360

Is there any Microsoft xbox 360 stall in the Trade fair delhi?

K

krazyfrog

I think the best console available in India now is Sony PS2. Low price, great games, easy availability of console and its games, DVD movie playback, wide-screen progressive scan video output and multichannel sound output all these help make the PS2 the best console available in India.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^You said it pal.The biggest thing is that it still SELLS!:D
It's been over 5 years of it's lauch & it still has some good title line-ups.Expect God of War 2 and WWE Raw VS Smackdown 2007 to end up on this console.Something which I am most looking forward to for next year.

@Tarey:Backward compatibility always runs into some minor problem with every console.Even PS2 had major compatibility issues with many PSone games.Some modded PS2's one just refused to play even a single PSone title.Boy how I wish that I could play BLC 99 on the PS2 with a bit of graphic enhancment.:( In due time though I think people will be so busy playing with the PS3 titles that they would hardly pay any heed to those older ones.

tinku dhar

In the zone
krazyfrog said:
I think the best console available in India now is Sony PS2. Low price, great games, easy availability of console and its games, DVD movie playback, wide-screen progressive scan video output and multichannel sound output all these help make the PS2 the best console available in India.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm./..... ,

u can use the Pscan in ur PS2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz ithink it need Component cables wich i don't think is available in INDIA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom