Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU question)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU questio

@Techniboy,you can call them using the number i posted in my post above.i just called them yesterday to enquire about the price of pentium G processor.

Techniboy

Hello World!!
Re: Where in blue hell do I get a Zebronics Bijli cabinet in Delhi? (Plus PSU questio

Guys is there anyway if i can mount a 2.5" hard disk into a 3.5' drive bay??

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE

Greetings, gentlemen.

I've been advised/decided on the following rig for a 20k basic-use PC:

Component Make
Processor AMD A6-3650
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-A55M-S2H
RAM Gskill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL
PSU Corsair CX430v2
Cabinet Zebronics Bijli
Monitor DELL IN2030M

I'm having some issues finding the mentioned cabinet.
I spared some 40 minutes or so today after work to scout around Nehru Place, Delhi to look for the Bijli & Circle. Most of the shops said that the Bijli is out of production. Only the first shop I entered said they could get it, but they said it would cost Rs. 1850 (Isn't it supposed to be around 1k?). I asked for w/o SMPS, but donno if the quote was w/ PSU.

In all the remaining places I asked, no go. They all suggested alternatives of iBall, Intex, HyTech etc. for a cheap cabinet.

So what do I do? Can I order this online? Does anyone know of a specific shop in Nehru Place that has it?

Also, I was thinking of ordering the CX430v2 online from theitwares.com. I sent them an email asking about availability, but no response for 2 days. (Does this qualify as bad service?)
Anyhow, while Bijli-hunting, I stumbled upon a small toilet-sized store that had Corsair PSUs stacked like useless Engineering text-books.

The CX430v2 was there too, for Rs. 2450. It was in that brown-carton-like packing. Is this the real deal (wrt packing)? Is it okay to buy from places like this?

Speak, forum!

for the cabinet u can try the ground floor shops there is some siddivinayak on the buildings outer part where the parking is that guy is having a lot of cabinets ....u can try that shop

Last edited:
OP
S

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

EDIT: False alarm... it IS Rs. 2450. The assistant guy was confused and passed on his confusion to me.

ATTENTION!

Guys! Apologies. I went on Saturday to that little shop again (it's right next to Cost-To-Cost(there are 2. talking about the one with mirror walls) on the 1st floor). The price of the Corsair CX430v2 is actually Rs. 3450.

So on that day he said chauntis sau pachas, but I heard chaubis sau pachas. (The way he says it sounds like the latter in all the crowd... even on this visit, I only got it the third time).

Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Last edited:

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE

ATTENTION!

Guys! Apologies. I went on Saturday to that little shop again (it's right next to Cost-To-Cost(there are 2. talking about the one with mirror walls) on the 1st floor). The price of the Corsair CX430v2 is actually Rs. 3450.

So on that day he said chauntis sau pachas, but I heard chaubis sau pachas. (The way he says it sounds like the latter in all the crowd... even on this visit, I only got it the third time).

Sorry for any inconvenience :(

not your fault they all sound like this .....they eat some **** in their mouth and then talk

for power supply u can try sidhivinayak as i told u earlier that guy might have fsp and corsair ....morever he charges reasonable rates

OP
S

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

^ I'll look into it on my next visit. Thanks!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

are you sure?cause when i asked the guy standing at the door about price he also said 3450 & when i pretended to look surprised by repeating the price the guy sitting inside(wearing decent clothes & actually looks educated)corrected him by telling him that i was asking for 430 & not 500(2-3 shops right of cost2cost named revati/revar something).

OP
S

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

^ Goddamit! Only the assistant guy was there when I went the second time. The first time, I didn't bother asking the guy on the inside. Did you get any more info out of the other guy/did you buy it?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

i was just checking prices to compare with PL computers.the guy sitting inside told me the price is 2450 for 430v2 & 3250 for 500v2.at PL computers price of 500v2 is 3000.

OP
S

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

x_x

Serves me right for doing stuff in a rush, I guess.
I guess I'm off on another trip. What's the price @ PL computers, btw?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

at that time PL computers didn't have 430v2 but maybe now they do.

OP
S

Santa Maria!

Journeyman

It was indeed Rs. 2450 there. I went last night but he said it was out-of-stock and told me to check back in 3 days. He suggested some VX450 @ Rs. 2350 (forgot exact price), but I wasn't sure. I'm just gonna order it online now.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Picked up a Corsair CX430v2 @ Rs. 2200 from PL Computers today.

Thanks a lot Whitestar_999. :)

sukesh1090

Adam young
@santa_maria,
i guess it is vs450 not vx450.vx450 is not available now and even it was priced around 3.5k when it was available.that vs450 is a new psu from corsair for india and china only and its price was 2k in primeabgb,mumbai.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
glad to know ico & maybe we can suggest this shop for corsair psu to those who plan to visit nehru place :)