Whats the difference between a PC & a MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
Mind reading again, I mentioned that I cannot provide details whether Adobe Photoshop is made in Qt or not. That is some info available to Adobe developers only, however I mentioned it is made in Qt because of what I came to know while I was beta testing it.
Oh, but you are not a developer. So how come they told you that stuff?
And developing in QT is really nothing worth hiding. In fact, if they are using it for their Mac version, they have to mention it on the developer pages on their website. They have mentioned XCode and CodeWarrior, but I don't see QT anywhere.

gx_saurav said:
When You were studying in kindergarten, i was a topper in "casanova institute of love " :p. So, you get the point... boy
Ah, that explains a lot of stuff. Seriously, that explains a huge deal. Make it a your signature, it will help people who read your posts know where you come from and whose opinion they are reading.

BTW, doesn't it ever happen that you have to spell your name in front of those "lovers"? Boy, those must be uncomfortable moments. :lol:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
BTW, doesn't it ever happen that you have to spell your name in front of those "lovers"? Boy, those must be uncomfortable moments. :lol:

I can assure you, I have had more unforgetable moments with my lovers then you had with your Mac :rolleyes:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
oh...k, so all the moments u had with mac were forgetful, good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.