What to buy from Dubai

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I read your question but had no suitable knowledge. This time I just wanted to know the price difference of mobile phones and chocolates in both the countries if yo could tell me.
I don't see any significant difference in price of chocolates or Mobile phones compared to what costs in India.
As mentioned by others Gold is worth buying there. Apart from that rest of the things you can get in India as well.
Maybe some dry fruits.

Its does not matter if you buy or wear gold while you land in india. At airport if the costumes suspected that the gold is more than what is allowed then they will ask you to hand over ever thing. Read below article.
Mumbai Customs seize Srishti Rana's beauty pageant crown the conclusion was unexpected to this story both the customs & Srishti where shocked in the end .... :mrgreen:

Any way this only high lights that how Kaminey are these people seizing a gift in order to fill there pockets :-x

At the end of the day they are still going to go by the rules. As per my knowledge anything around Rs 50k should be fine. So they may not object to anything under that amount. However there maybe some instances when you can sneak out even if it's more than 50k. Maybe!

abhidev

Human Spambot
No dude... There is a noticeable diff in mobile costs... When Nexus4 here was for 26k it was selling there for 21k with free cases...one of my relative got it from Dubai for 21k with 7 free cases for Nexus 4 :D

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
No dude... There is a noticeable diff in mobile costs... When Nexus4 here was for 26k it was selling there for 21k with free cases...one of my relative got it from Dubai for 21k with 7 free cases for Nexus 4 :D
oh is it? So maybe I didn't look for mobiles in the right place or maybe I was focus sing more on mobiles like Note,Galaxy and iPhone.
I saw lot of people there using Asus Tablet especially in metros.

BhargavJ

In the zone
I've got a friend traveling to Dubai, and I want to buy a new i5 laptop. I checked online, and I found these:

*uae.souq.com/ae-en/dell-inspiron-3...inch-1000-gb-8-gb-windows-8-black-7312444/i/#

*uae.souq.com/ae-en/dell-inspiron-i...hdd-cam-dvdrw-windows-8-15-6-touch-7166993/i/

*uae.souq.com/ae-en/dell-inspiron-3...hes-500-gb-4-gb-1-gb-vga-dos-black-6432855/i/

I haven't decided which one to buy; I was just checking the prices. Will buying from a shop be even cheaper?

And what duty will I have to pay if I buy one of these?

Top Bottom