Suggest a cheap and best DVD player (with USB)

Juventis1981

Broken In
ESumit,Most LCDs in the amrket come with HDMI ports, but I have seen a few from panasonic and Toshiba which have regular S ports too in addition to the HDMI ports.
panasonic 32S10
Toshiba 32EV700E

But mostly I have found that LCDs lack the S ports.

Hope this helps!

ESumit,Most LCDs in the market come mostly with HDMI ports, but I have seen a few from panasonic and Toshiba which have regular S ports too in addition to the HDMI ports.
panasonic 32S10
Toshiba 32EV700E

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hmmm..that means if I upgrade my 21 inch Panasonic TV to any LCD, I cant connect those red,blue and white cables from DVD player to LCD ... :(

Right ??

PS : Call me Sumit ...E to aise hee laga rakha hai .. :D

Juventis1981

Broken In
Sumit,
Nope that would be wrong to say so.
You can use the HDMI to DVI adpater (u can get it from most local shops)..to use it with your DVD player.

There mught be other ports too in your LCD which can be used to connect with any DVD player directly or via a adapter.

So that should not be an issue!

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Nevermind ..I was referring to these blue red buttons at back of LCD..see second image on this page

Techtree.com India > Reviews > Entertainment > LCD TV > Moser Baer K22FHD Full HD TV

So I think I will take DVP3336..Plz find out price in ur area also..By the way..which city do u live ?

Juventis1981

Broken In
I am from Delhi
This model was out of stock in Ezone in my area and most of the local shops were retailing it for 2850-3250.

Let me know how it goes and if you are from delhi let me know where is this vishal mega mart shop! I would like to purchase one!

:)

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
FINALLY I bought Philips DVP 3336 from Vishal Mega Mart GGN...for Rs 2700/- (exactly 2699) :D and upon insisting ..got a free 10 DVD pack from Philips (that was from last year's stock..so films like TZP, Sarkar Raj, JTYJN etc came in) .. :D

I will explore it more and will write a review soon.

Thanks All
Sumit

Top Bottom