Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Their website, funny that google search provided ip address
KORYO - THE HEART OF ELECTRONICS

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!
:wave:

Is it better to have an iron that emits continuous steam? Or, would an iron that provides manual control, such that a user can voluntarily press a button/nozzle to generate steam whilst ironing, as and when required, be comparatively beneficial?
:chinscratch: :unsure:

I got a Philips GC1905/21 Steam Iron, Philips 1900 series GC1905/21 - Steam iron, for my dad, but while I used it, I was not entirely comfortable with its continuous steaming functionality, perhaps because having used a steam iron with manual control in the past, and thus not having any experience with one that generates continuous steam.
:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Friends!

Is it better to have an iron that emits continuous steam? Or, would an iron that provides manual control, such that a user can voluntarily press a button/nozzle to generate steam whilst ironing, as and when required, be comparatively beneficial?

I got a Philips GC1905/21 Steam Iron, Philips 1900 series GC1905/21 - Steam iron, for my dad, but while I used it, I was not entirely comfortable with its continuous steaming functionality, perhaps because having used a steam iron with manual control in the past, and thus not having any experience with one that generates continuous steam.

:bump:

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!

Friends, awaiting your responses.
:bump:

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello Friends!

Friends, I continue to await your replies on this query of mine!
:hyper: :bump:

Top Bottom