Sony Playstation 3 Thread

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
just bought a ps3, looking for some great RPG's & places where i can buy them in Delhi/Ludhiana??

I suggest gettings PS3 games online on PSn as they are at least INR 500 cheaper
Getting disc based games from online retailers like Failkart and Amazon is better as you get them for a cheaper cost. Retailers wil sell the game for full price even if the game is old.

you can easily find ps3 games at croma, sony showrooms and planetM

jak3072

Broken In
I suggest gettings PS3 games online on PSn as they are at least INR 500 cheaper
Getting disc based games from online retailers like Failkart and Amazon is better as you get them for a cheaper cost. Retailers wil sell the game for full price even if the game is old.

you can easily find ps3 games at croma, sony showrooms and planetM

yeah PSN is seriously cheap. but digital library doesn't give you the same satisfaction as a shelf full of games!!!!:lol::lol:

i'm also looking for some rare games like - Bayonetta, Valkyria Chronicles, Eternal Sonata do you've any idea where i may find them?

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
play-asia and amazon.com is the best place for rare games. you can also try bootstrap for used games. nehru place should have a shop or two but i've never seen one there.

jak3072

Broken In
play-asia and amazon.com is the best place for rare games. you can also try bootstrap for used games. nehru place should have a shop or two but i've never seen one there.

I tried Amazon.com, though the game are cheap, I got hit by shipping and import charges.
My purchase of 7k got doubled to 14k (3k shipping and handling and 4k import charges)..

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
I tried Amazon.com, though the game are cheap, I got hit by shipping and import charges.
My purchase of 7k got doubled to 14k (3k shipping and handling and 4k import charges)..

that's way too much bro.
I bought my asuka kazama figurine for a total of 5k, the thing itself was for 3.5k