Skull & Bones

Killing Machine
BECOME THE ULTIMATE PIRATE!
Skull & Bones is an upcoming action video game developed by Ubisoft Singapore and published by Ubisoft for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Q3/Q4 2018. The game revolves around piracy and naval warfare.

*i.imgur.com/uptfyXf.jpg​

Players take control of a customizable pirate captain and may choose to sail the Indian Ocean by themselves and set off on a single-player campaign, or accumulate up to five other players to ally or engage in combat with in Disputed Waters. Wind positioning can be assessed to gain an advantage in battle. Players may collect additional ships throughout the game, such as sloops-of-war, frigates and brigantines, whose weapons include mortars, broadside cannons, and rockets. Ships can be charged into with brute force and boarded. The rate of inflicted damage is gauged by the health bar. A core component is the multiplayer mode Loot Hunt, where two groups of players are challenged in treasure hunting to further accumulate their riches. Each given ship's crow's nest is scalable for use as a lookout point and spyglasses can be availed of as well.

Cinematic Announcement Trailer

What you need to know!

Multiplayer and PvP Gameplay

Key Features

Customize Your Pirate Experience
- Choose your captain, recruit your crew and build deadly ships!
Explosive Multiplayer
- Enter the Disputed Waters and fight for supremacy in a variety of game modes
Dominate a Dangerous Open Ocean
- A shared open world that reacts as you plunder rich trade routes
Naval Combat Redefined
- Use your weapon, spy glass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey
Play Solo or Coop
- Raid the Hunting Grounds alone or group with other players to hunt larger prey

Screenshots

*i.imgur.com/NuoeRVE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WqLoqiJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/L2401al.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8YtItFh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/b3qyP7z.jpg

*i.imgur.com/T220KoF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/NJt8p0M.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hetixJF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OVF9Tn2.jpg

Source: Wikipedia, Forbes, Ubisoft

gameranand

Living to Play
Finally they got the brains to make this a separate entity instead of putting it again and again in AC series.

OP

Killing Machine
Finally they got the brains to make this a separate entity instead of putting it again and again in AC series.
I see. I didn't know this type of play was part of AC series as I haven't played any recent AC games.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Ubisoft finally shows us Skull and Bones, and it just makes me want to play Sea of Thieves​

Source: Ubisoft finally shows us Skull and Bones, and it just makes me want to play Sea of Thieves

I tried Sea of Thieves once, its art type is something I didn't like. If Skulls and Bones copies Sea of Thieves with "better" graphics, can be a hit. But realistically, I don't think S&B will be a great game at launch, maybe if ubisoft puts in efforts, will be good after a year or two.

Top Bottom