Sify reduces rates for broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Sify has drastically reduced the tarrif rates and had introduced new features in existing plans like day uses in night unlimited on weekdays
source *www.sifybroadband.com/master_pricelist.php

agnels

Live The Dream!
I haven't come across any drastic change in Sify broadband prices, nor it is given on their website. Can you give some more details.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I noticed some new weekend plans. Maybe you are talking about them. Anyway agnels please look at *www.sifybroadband.com/showplan.php?id=43

thanks .......thts a cool info.....

im using 1095rs plan for 256 unlimited(Delhi).....tht comes into effect now as 895rs

tht means broadband are sooner going to be available at more cheaper rates with high speeds...i wish sify launches 1mbps plans......

edited
*www.sifybroadband.com/showplan.php?id=18

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I dont notice any changes in the common man plans

The 220 Rs. plan and 495 Rs Unlimited plans have rates unchanged and I keep jugguling bw these 2 plans only when I have money the 495 plan when i an poor the 220 plan

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
only 150MB/day limit while night unlimited.

For all Anytime Internet packs (Excluding Night), if usage exceeds more than 150 MB in a given day, then there will be a reduction in validity of one day for every 25 MB of extra usage in that calendar day.This is applicable only between 8.00am and 10.00pm.Enjoy unlimited access between 10.00pm and 8.00am.

Also Sify Updated its dialer service to version 3.1 removing the Sify Buzz from the Client. Thankfully they did it. It was a useless burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom