Sidhu gets 3 years rigorous imprisonment

Do you support Sidhu and believe he is innocent?

• Innocent

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Guilty

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I don't know and I don't care.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
I think everybody has already got this news. According to him he is innocent and he said that the whole nation is behind him. I don't know from where he got that information, but I'm not behind him. I want to know how many people here are behind him.

I believe he did commit the crime because he is capable of doing it. He is a short tempered, has no respect for others and is always in the mood to fight. He is an utter nonsense.

forever

filth is me
i wuldnt go as far as you in praising him lol, but yes, i also feel that he has the traits to commit such a crime, he is definitely short tempered , even on the pitch i remember of few instances where he just lost it and tried to settle issues with his hands , if he has committed this with or without purpose , i dont see any reason why not to punish him.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
He himself agreed on some "Aap ki adalat" that he punched a guy ... But obviously he didn't mean to kill him ... Nobody can ever imagine that a single punch from them could KILL anybody. So he is partly guilty. I think 3 years is still rather too much.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think he is guilty to do it in a fit of rage. If he didn't do it, he would not have resigned.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
These kind of things keeps on coming. Initially it comes it a BANG and then slowly with time ends no where. No one knows what has happened. Even the media which starts the news stops reporting later happenings....
Completely fed up of it.

OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
ax3 said:
oooye GURU ! ! ! hoja SHURU ! ! ! .......

JAILER is in DANGER ! ! ! ..... he will have 2 bare SIDDU-e-zum .......

LAFter Champi aaab JAIL mein ....... LOL ......

LOL!!

Now the whole jail will become a torture chamber. If sidhu goes into jail, all the other prisoners' sentences should be halfed for humanity's sake. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom