SHould i go for a PS3

ubergeek

Journeyman
Iam about to buy the PS3 from ebay 12GB
Sony Playstation 3 12GB Black Brand NEW Sealpack Console With 1 Year Warranty | eBay

i hear of the billion sale flipkart is going to conduct, should i wait for that or should i just go ahead and purchases this?

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
with coupons i can get for 15.2K seems to be very cheap, the lowest it has ever gone was 14K so iam kinda pondering

rish1

Cyborg Agent
with coupons i can get for 15.2K seems to be very cheap, the lowest it has ever gone was 14K so iam kinda pondering

you can get it for same price on flipkart with 5 % off on mobile app
or from amazon if their sbi cashback is working.. wait for flipkart offer .. you can always buy it for 15 k price as ebay coupons never stop ..

the lowest it went was around 12k but that was around 2 years back when dollar was 52-55

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
you can get it for same price on flipkart with 5 % off on mobile app
or from amazon if their sbi cashback is working.. wait for flipkart offer .. you can always buy it for 15 k price as ebay coupons never stop ..

the lowest it went was around 12k but that was around 2 years back when dollar was 52-55

I checked the flipkart mobile app and the % off offer code is not getting applied to the PS3, EBAYTYROO1 is getting expired on sept 30. so i guess i'll wait

Top Bottom