Samsung Galaxy Note White Model For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacificb0y

Broken In
1. Model number and details: Samsung Galaxy Note

2. Date of purchase: Feb 2013

3. Reason for sale: Let me make it clear nothing To hide My friend bought it from UK ,Bill is available but The warranty will not work in india except UK

4. Warranty details:Yes in UK

5. Expected Price: 20 k price Updated (not negotiable)
6. Location of Seller: vadodara Gujrat

7. Payment Options: Cash or Bank Transfer.

8. Product Condition: Used, 10/10

9. Preferred Courier: DTDC

10.Shipping Charges: As per buyer location ,DTDC, FED EX

11.Purchase Invoices Available: Yes

12.Accessories Included: Yes

13.Shipping Charges: RS 300 extra

Shipping will be done As Soon As They money will be credited
Condition Of the Note is Excellent AS good as new

Specifications

OS Android v2.3 (Gingerbread), Upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Processor 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A9, Dual Core
Graphics Mali 400 MP
Type HD Super AMOLED
Primary Camera Yes, 8 Megapixel
Secondary Camera Yes, 2 Megapixel
Flash LED
Video Recording Yes, 1920 x 1080, 30 fps
HD Recording HD, Full HD
Zoom Digital Zoom - 4x
Internal 16 GB

*imageshack.us/a/img594/1412/94714424.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img138/6964/13655106224999361961sam.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img801/3766/29651497.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img850/2773/dsc00032cf.jpg

You can Check The Detailed specs Here
*www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxynote/note/spec.html?type=find

Flip cover has been sold on other forum
Giving it away with my note 2 Box ,as the origional one is misplaced ,bTw it doesnt matter much

Attachments

• dsc00032cf.jpg
    dsc00032cf.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Dude new NOTE IS available on flipkart @27K and here locally it is available @25.5K. Hence u r asking too much for a note it will look good @ 16-18K for 2 months old phone

OP
pacificb0y

pacificb0y

Broken In
^^yep..in first pic it shows note 2 but in all other pics it shows note

YUp I some where misplaced The note 1 Box So giving it away with my note 2 Box :D And origional accessories of note 1 with bill
Btw i have both Note 1 and 2

Well in indore,it is available at 24,900 a brand new...

Slightly negotiable

Serious buyers Let me know your bargain

Dude new NOTE IS available on flipkart @27K and here locally it is available @25.5K. Hence u r asking too much for a note it will look good @ 16-18K for 2 months old phone

I welcome your suggestion :D But Still 16 to 18 k will be too low :(

digitaltab

In the zone
@OP: few things,
first of all Neither your phone covers Indian Warranty nor you have the original Box, that makes it equivalent to a phone the warranty of which is over, the everything of which is misplaced and hence deserves a price half to the original.
Second and most important thing, Don't take it on you, no offense, but this case smells to me of theft , as You don't have Indian warranty , no box cover, or anything which relates the phone to you, and anyone can print a UK Bill you know , i mean this case appears to me of a stolen phone...
who knows on this forum who bought it in UK or what is the reality... so i think even if you want to sell "your" just "2 MONTH old" handset (which i doubt is yours), you should consider a price reduction....
and on that you are asking for delivery 300 inr extra.... just think dude....
Is not only a suggestion for you but for all so that those who think to buy this must once read my comment and think about it......

OP
pacificb0y

pacificb0y

Broken In
@OP: few things,
first of all Neither your phone covers Indian Warranty nor you have the original Box, that makes it equivalent to a phone the warranty of which is over, the everything of which is misplaced and hence deserves a price half to the original.
Second and most important thing, Don't take it on you, no offense, but this case smells to me of theft , as You don't have Indian warranty , no box cover, or anything which relates the phone to you, and anyone can print a UK Bill you know , i mean this case appears to me of a stolen phone...
who knows on this forum who bought it in UK or what is the reality... so i think even if you want to sell "your" just "2 MONTH old" handset (which i doubt is yours), you should consider a price reduction....
and on that you are asking for delivery 300 inr extra.... just think dude....
Is not only a suggestion for you but for all so that those who think to buy this must once read my comment and think about it......

Typical Cheap mentality@Shivam

I am sorry about the way You think But you have to keep assuming , I have The origional phone and Bill From UK which can be confirmed By the shop authorities over there ..And Box is not much of a issue When you have bill and all other accessories which are enough to prove the authenticity of the phone.

And The phone is purchased in UK So warranty will cover in Uk not in india

Its a new phone so it will Go excellent for Another couple of years may be more AS it have no manufacturing defects

The box is with me Just its been misplaced And I can manage to find it if The buyer insist me ,i have All the origional accessories with it .

shivam May be printing Fake bill and stealing and selling old accessories must be your game But sorry to say dont think every one can Do just like you :)

Keep your smellly assumptions and cheap mentality with You And dont spoil others thread :)

Thank you

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Dude he said don't take it on you. anyone can steal the products from foreign countries and about bill anyone can print fake bills. Now about accessories anyone can buy them locally. so don't show your attitude here and you are not the owner of this forum so don't ever say anyone here what to post and what not to post.

OP
pacificb0y

pacificb0y

Broken In
But once i said that The authenticity can be confirmed ,so do you have any doubts regarding that If he is so keen to know about my phone he should have Pm me And clear his doubts regarding my phone rather posting his assumptions and spoiling my thread

And i am no one to guide you what to post and not to post but
Go and read market rules first ,before pointing at me

General behaviour rules for the Market section

We are coming across posters who are resorting to something which is termed as 'thread crapping.'

Ideally the discussion should be between the buyer and the seller.

If you want to make price offers (lowballing) or offer something for trade, do that via PM channel. Do not crap the thread.

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
But once i said that The authenticity can be confirmed ,so do you have any doubts regarding that If he is so keen to know about my phone he should have Pm me And clear his doubts regarding my phone rather posting his assumptions and spoiling my thread

And i am no one to guide you what to post and not to post but
Go and read market rules first ,before pointing at me

General behaviour rules for the Market section

We are coming across posters who are resorting to something which is termed as 'thread crapping.'

Ideally the discussion should be between the buyer and the seller.

If you want to make price offers (lowballing) or offer something for trade, do that via PM channel. Do not crap the thread.

lol :lol: , did i make your thread a crap as you said ??? :wwe::machinegun2::hammer::-D
i thought it may help buyers what i wrote you know...
who will buy a phone 4-5k less than new phone price (~24k in local market delhi, brand new, sealed, comes with INDIAN warranty) the service center of which is located in UK?
and you didn't mentioned Uttara khand as UK no??? :p

check this, Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India on Apr 14, 2013 | Galaxy Note Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India
One can buy a new piece with 3-4k extra with complete Indian warranty... or one can go for a grand duos in 20k or any other excellent phone in that budget..
so why would anyone buy yours @20k + 300 shipping... :shock:
and The one who would like to spend 20k on an old phone will make it sure that phone is good and deal is "clean"... Wouldn't he? :oops:
so where fits this CHEAP MENTALITY :confused: :rofl::yuck: of mine in it??? :p

OP
pacificb0y

pacificb0y

Broken In
lol :lol: , did i make your thread a crap as you said ??? :wwe::machinegun2::hammer::-D
i thought it may help buyers what i wrote you know...
who will buy a phone 4-5k less than new phone price (~24k in local market delhi, brand new, sealed, comes with INDIAN warranty) the service center of which is located in UK?
and you didn't mentioned Uttara khand as UK no??? :p

check this, Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India on Apr 14, 2013 | Galaxy Note Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India
One can buy a new piece with 3-4k extra with complete Indian warranty... or one can go for a grand duos in 20k or any other excellent phone in that budget..
so why would anyone buy yours @20k + 300 shipping... :shock:
and The one who would like to spend 20k on an old phone will make it sure that phone is good and deal is "clean"... Wouldn't he? :oops:
so where fits this CHEAP MENTALITY :confused: :rofl::yuck: of mine in it??? :p

:mrgreen:Btw i already sold the Phone on other forum :lol:

Sorry I didnt know you are illiterate May be thats why You over look the forum Rules as well .It Was Uk - united kingdom :lol:

And You are Not welcome to comment anything negative About the product On bazar threads? forum Members Got enough brain To Take their own decision and Go read the bazar rules again :lol: If you want to suggest Go to Suggestion forums :razz:

and about UK Well :mrgreen:Have you ever visited UK ? :lol: i mean ever heard Of?:lol:

And ya i request moderators To close The thread As the product has been sold on other forum

Thank you

Last edited:

digitaltab

In the zone
:mrgreen:Btw i already sold the Phone on other forum :lol:

Sorry I didnt know you are illiterate May be thats why You over look the forum Rules as well .It Was Uk - united kingdom :lol:

And You are Not welcome to comment anything negative About the product On bazar threads? forum Members Got enough brain To Take their own decision and Go read the bazar rules again :lol: If you want to suggest Go to Suggestion forums :razz:

and about UK Well :mrgreen:Have you ever visited UK ? :lol: i mean ever heard Of?:lol:

And ya i request moderators To close The thread As the product has been sold on other forum

Thank you

nah man, i never heard of UK, never seen it on the map also... :lol:
and yes i am illiterate also lol :)
just an engineering graduate !!!
BTW congrats...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom