Radeon confusion.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parimal

Journeyman
I'm confused about choosing the graphics card. Should I go for Radeon 9600 Pro or Radeon 9550? I got these prices in Mumbai.
PowerColor Radeon 9550 (128MB, 128bit) - Rs. 4750
PowerColor radeon 9600 Pro (128MB, 128bit) - Rs. 7,400

Please suggest me so that I can good bang for bucks...!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
u posted before that u were goin for a 9800 pro and brands for it

y have u downgraded?

go for the 9600 pro @7k

geek_rohit

In the zone
I would recommend to search before you post. There is already a sticky for graphics cards related queries.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
now even i am confused....wasnt this supposed to be the sticky thread for postin in all our Gfx card queries *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13761

STRANGEEEEEEEE :shock:

Anyways.......definetly the 9600Pro...and if possible try for the Xt version for an additional 1.5k :wink:

Sourabh

Laptoping
yea for more 1.5k get a 9600XT

for more 1.5k get a 9800se

for more 1.5k get a 6600GT

dude list is endless

its just to decide how much u wanna invest and buy a card in that range

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Lol dude.....the list u furter added goes out into totally new series of radeon....btw i was just suggestin him as in 9600's case which has better performance compared to Pro version.....:lol: Chilllax :wink:

Sourabh

Laptoping
even i m suggesting the same

7k then go for something whcih is 8.5k

10k then go for something which is 11k

well when u are gonna buy 9600 pro y tell conisder 9600 XT

then i can say when u r gonna buy 9600XT then go for 6600GT

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sourabh said:
well when u are gonna buy 9600 pro y tell conisder 9600 XT

Suggesting mate....just suggesting....aint forcing or compelling him to buy it.....boy u sure are at me always ehhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Dun know whats wrong but one day will surely find out the point of arguing :wink:

Also read my post i first told him for the 9600pro and then went on for sometin else....so it was merely an option or rather an opinion to think abt if possible i.e :lol:

but whatever be it....am outta here and leave that dude to decide for himself 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom