[PSA] Amazon.in is not an approved seller for Dell Laptops

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just happened to visit dell website to check a few laptop models and found this.

Online Shopping: Shop online for mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and more - Amazon.in is Not a Dell Approved Reseller. Dell Offers, Schemes etc. are explicitly not applicable for products sold on Online Shopping: Shop online for mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and more - Amazon.in .
Representations, benefits and other entitlements offered exclusively by Online Shopping: Shop online for mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and more - Amazon.in, will not be honored by Dell under any circumstances and Dell shall not be liable in any manner with respect to requests being declined.
Exclusive offers, entitlements and other benefits for Dell products available on purchases made on Dell Authorized Reseller.

*i.imgur.com/zwI0Jis.png

Link

tkin

Back to school!!
Nowhere it says warranty won't be provided, I can live without Dell exclusive offers(pay 2000/- for this amazing ultra laser mouse which costs 50/- on the streets, but you'll pay 2000/- cause its a special offer, limited period offer only which will occur every two days).

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
by FK do they mean sellers like WS Retail??

- - - Updated - - -

or does Dell mean FK??

coz FK doesnt sell anything.

$hadow

Geek in making
WS retail is the orignal fk and it is also getting ASS and authentication certificate from many companies

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i had a talk with a local vendor known to me for over 15 years. he told me that some have bought laptops not intended to be sold in India through online sellers like fk & sd. when there was some problem, they went to the service centre and there company guys identified that and said - no warranty on this. even i met one such person there who came for something else and he hurled abused and cried.
if this is not the reason then it is a pathetic thing.

Top Bottom