[Preview + Feedback] Digit May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
oh thanks!you made a permanant section in magazine with "Open Source Matters" -please clarify. :)

s3Prosavage

Broken In
wats da use of havin a preview section then??? whrs da preview of JUNE ISSUE?? if it's posted after 1st it will no more be a preview....

dave.c

Right off the assembly line
good point LOL
still no June Preview!? I'd appreciate it if someone could start a thread for that.. Maybe a review instead of a preview ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's 3rd day of this month. Still no preview of june special issue. Then why it's so special - for getting late ?
I'm also thinking what happened with the june issue.

K

keves2002

June issue not yet available here in Dubai also :D, Normally i used 2 get on the 2nd or 3rd day of every month

-keves-

drsubhadip

In the zone
still not available in kolkata............
what happened?
is it taking time as there is too much to print or to include in dvds...
if that is the matter..
then worth waiting....

saketb

Right off the assembly line
Today is the 4th of June and not yet available in the stands.... I think an explanation is required!!

damnthenet

Journeyman
still not available in kolkata............
what happened?
is it taking time as there is too much to print or to include in dvds...
if that is the matter..
then worth waiting....

Let's see... But I hope they do not SURPRISE us big way by saying that we will get the June issue along with next month's!

drsubhadip

In the zone
Let's see... But I hope they do not SURPRISE us big way by saying that we will get the June issue along with next month's!
i do not think they r so rude...
or so boring or so enthugiestic about their work or already have taken their all casual leaves all together.........
hope for the best buddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom