[Preview + Feedback] Digit April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokemon

Right off the assembly line
About the Speaker test.
1. The prices are wrong as many ppl have pointed out.
2. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ARTIS 6600? For months together it is on the A list and suddenly in the shoot out it disappears !!
3. What about mainstream speakers like the sony and the philips sets.
4. BTW futurebazaar.com has a deal on the altec lansing speaker. it is at 25% less. Check it out.

I personally would like if any one can compare the artis 6600 with the altec 5500.

Thanks

dnandy

hi there ! I hav been affected by the same thing - a damaged DVD ! The helpdesk seems to be unwilling in replying too ! What is this -- some sort of profiteering for this group - ? you cannot expect sooo many damaged DVD complaints just like that - unless its done purposefully .

varun_ag

Broken In
Yes, it now seems that purposefully they are inserting faulty DVDs.
These shitty people are wasting our hard earned money and taking Rs. 125 for throwing away faulty DVDs. ENOUGH!!

joyjoy1232002

Broken In
Hey guys I received a replacement dvd for april-dvd yesterday 2nd may.....but this is no better than the original one SAME Problem most of the files are not working, starts a dos window and shuts down Called digit office and after some argument one mr sashi told me he will send another replacement, well waiting for it......

Rajnikant Joshi

30 APRIL 2008
Subscription Code : J000206
IM OLD MAN 59 YAEAR TO PURA MAIL REED KARKE JAWAB DENAA
aaj cooriar se april08 digit DVD meelee magar yah dvd bhee Kharab hay jo DVD me data naaho u se kyaa karoo aap ne dvd chek keeye binaa hee bhej dee BS OS ka pahala ISO file ultra isome khulata hay BAAKEE KOEEBHEE ISO FILE ULTRA ISO,MAGICISO,POWERISO ME OPEN NAHEE HOTAA HAY OR ALCOHOL VARCHUL DRIVER ME MOUNT KARO TO ZEERO DATA DEEKHATA HAY abme yah dono dvdko kyaa
karoo JO EK PALSTIC KAA TOOKADA HAY
Aap kee paas test leb hay to khud banaaee DVD KO CHEK KARONAA !!!!!!!! ab dvd bhejo to chek karke bhejo
SOOCHNAA= Yah dono DVD Three Computer meche kee hay ek me benq dvd wrter hay,Doosare may LG dvd writer hay or teesare me SONY dvd writer Hay teeno dvd writer 18X speed hay aur teeno computer ddr-2 667MZ walehay
yah sab me aapke digit forme me bhee leekhuga

Rajnikant M. Joshi
TEST LEB ME SABKUCH CHEK HOTAA HAY MAGAR KHUDKEE DIGIT APRILDVD NAAHEE
POLISH GUNEGAR KO PAKDTEE HAY MAGR KHUD POLISH GUNEGAR HO TO ????????

raval_manoj

Broken In
By the time of my April 2008 DVD replacement, I badly in need of PCLinuxOS cd if anybody made it and working ok, bcoz My April08 DVD failed to autorun, as well as corrupt digit.exe + PCLinuxOS iso.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

i need to buy a new speaker set for myself,,but I missed on the speakers shootout in the April issue..
i even checked the local stores and the second-hand shops but couldnt find it.If somebody could mail this archive to me!!
or provide me with a link to doWNLOAD IN PDF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom