online home job ...claming earing of 8000,10000,16000 is it true ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
tke a look.......

tell me is it really true or too much tough task.....

*hylinemanagement.com/

About Home Based Jobs

Hyline Management Services have been offering home jobs to internet literates in India since 2003.

Under this home jobs scheme, internet literates who wish to earn some additional income subscribe by paying a registration fee. The subscription is valid for one year.

Every month there will be an ad allotted to every home jobs subscriber and this ad will have to be posted in different free classified ad sites (Free classified ad sites can be found by searching in search engines like google and yahoo). After posting ads in different ad sites, the confirmation reports should be send to the concerned Hyline officials every week using predetermined formats (available in the member’s page).

After receiving all the reports for the particular month (4 reports), the reports will be processed as per the terms and conditions and important instructions and the payments will be dispatched to the respective subscribers.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
I have these sort of companies on the net since `98. I never joined any though.

The head office address is as follows:
No. 22, N.J Chambers
( Rear Wing),
2nd Floor Above Teekays
Opp. Hotel Harsha
ShivajiNagar
Bangalore - 560051
Telephone Nos
General : 080-56998488, 30927901, 41130169

If anyone is near that area, they can get more information and share with us here if interested ?

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom