[Complaint] Oh no!Ebay engulfed 39k,please help:what to do now??

shreymittal

Being Human
I am fedup with ebay totally!I don't wanna argue with those idiots!'

I was shocked to hear a reply from those nuts,when i asked about refund amount in banks;they replied that We refund amount in Nationalized Banks within 15 days and in case of Private Banks they refund money in 5 days!Here comes the shocking reply:
Sir,your bank(Axis Bank) is a nationalized bank and it takes 15 days to reflect the amount!That idiot argued with me that as per their records,Axis Bank is a Nationalized bank!
I asked them that when this happened?He said that this i don't know but Axis Bank is not a private bank!I replied him...you and ebay go to hell and i disconnected the phone!

WTF!!!!....Axis Bank is a Nationalised Bank..what ??
Errr....Who the f#%& told those idiota it is an Nationalised Bank
It is an private bank.:screwy::screwy::banghead:

mk15

Broken In
Ya,i am pressurizing more and more on i2cworld!!I know it's not gonna be easy...and i am not gonna leave them easily!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/170574-galaxy-note-2-doa-pls-help-urgent.html. look at my thread. Its been more than a month and my phone is still in the service centre and case with Samsung CEO for replacement.

Ebay has rejected my claim saying "claim not eligible". I also did not get a phone call before disposal of my claim. My case was product not as described as the seller should mention this that he would not help in case of DOA. I have even contacted Ebay India's top heads who have also not helped in the matter. Zoomin is the worst seller alive and after one month they have the guts to write to me that we take great pain in packing and despatching the order. Rest they are not bothered. Although Samsung India ,especially, their CEO office have been excellent in this regard.

I would be getting a replacement after a month but the same would have been done very early had ebay and Zoomin supported my case.

Now to your case, the only way to get ebay India to act is to send the complaint to ebay CEO and chairman , USA. That is the only trick that would make them take note of the matter. I do not think the seller , how much pressure you put on them, would oblige.

I am also planning to report my case to ebay USA for harassment , waste of time etc.. which I have undergone in past month.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Now to your case, the only way to get ebay India to act is to send the complaint to ebay CEO and chairman , USA. That is the only trick that would make them take note of the matter. I do not think the seller , how much pressure you put on them, would oblige.

I am also planning to report my case to ebay USA for harassment , waste of time etc.. which I have undergone in past month.
Now,how to get in touch with ebay USA CEO and Chairman?
Any way to contact them?Any email or contact them?How come you can contact Ebay USA CEO/Chairman?Have you contacted them?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
i2c world inc is one of the worst companies to buy from.

They do not even own the products they sell- they are Ebay Global Easy Buy sellers. They import from the US and sell it here. If they are making standard listings also, then their entire operation is suspect.

In fact, the item locations listed are also weird- one item had Kansas, India and another New York, India. Now anybody taking ebay seriously would know that these sellers should not be purchased from.

Start a case in the consumer forum, OP, and force ebay to honour Paisapay. I wasn't sure about Ebay's India guarantee in any case, and your thread confirmed it.

EDIT: Just noticed that the seller has multiple ebay accounts. Is that even permitted by ebay?

EDIT2: *www.i2cworld.com/ take a look at the site and take these ****s to court.

mk15

Broken In
^^ as I am discovering eBay changes its policies to its whims and fancies..now the seller is the king on eBay and there is no say for buyers.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
^^ as I am discovering eBay changes its policies to its whims and fancies..now the seller is the king on eBay and there is no say for buyers.
^^ Exactly!
They are the kings!Ebay is totally biased towards sellers!!They damn don't care for buyers at all!!

i2c world inc is one of the worst companies to buy from.

Start a case in the consumer forum, OP, and force ebay to honour Paisapay. I wasn't sure about Ebay's India guarantee in any case, and your thread confirmed it.

EDIT: Just noticed that the seller has multiple ebay accounts. Is that even permitted by ebay?

EDIT2: *www.i2cworld.com/ take a look at the site and take these ****s to court.

Now,I have came to know that i2cworld is the worst seller!!

As i told earlier,ebay is biased towards sellers,so for sellers there is no policies/rules!They can have as much accounts as possible!Can i/you stop them from making multiple accounts?I don't think so the answer is yes!!

I am gonna start the case for sure 100%.Akosha has drafted the letter to the management!I am waiting for court papers from akosha!Ya,there's nothing like ebay guarantee!You start the claim and ebay closes it!Without even informing you!Because it's ebay:their rules,they rule!!

And how can i force them to honor paisapay?I don't want to waste time on phone!I called them many times but no resolution!Tell me any other way to do so?

d3p

PowerHouse
Here is that weirdo:*stores.ebay.in/i2cworld-inc3
And things mentioned about the seller here:*www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...joHYCw&usg=AFQjCNF9azabXchj4XKJICjsSSOIfVHJ2w are absolutely right!
Suggest me guys,if seller insists on replacement/exchanges;should i exchange ipad with samsung smart pc or demand replacement unit of samsung ativ smart pc,as ipad lacks usb and micro sd both...

First of all, when buying from ebay, you could have read the feedback about the seller. There's first time for everything.

Do this :

Login to FB, write this entire story in ebay.in & Ebay's Page. Simple.

Send that link to ebay.in support & wait for their reply.

mk15

Broken In
Not into Facebook much but have had experience wherein a few other companies deleted my post within 5 minutes. Don't know how they did it.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
why dont you open a new claim on ebay, describing item is not as described... write the complaint, about how what you ordered as in the description, and what was sent to you and how its different (s-pen is non resonsive and all that) and tell them that you want a new piece delivered / refund that should help?

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
why dont you open a new claim on ebay, describing item is not as described... write the complaint, about how what you ordered as in the description, and what was sent to you and how its different (s-pen is non resonsive and all that) and tell them that you want a new piece delivered / refund that should help?

I cannot open a claim for the same product again!!Because it has been rejected and closed!

Top Bottom