Need Help With MMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spykids_666

hi,

i have an N-gage QD, and a 256 MB card.

i had set a password for the card and forgot it. i tried some passwords and they were wrong and now the card is locked. the mobile does not let me format the card.

nor does the card reader read it.

i tried finding the password from the C:\system\mmcstore (in n-gage). but it does not work.

my friend told me to use MMC medic. but that too does not work.

even the Nokia Service Centre guys dont provide any service to get the card working again.

Pleas help me.

Thanks
Spykid666

khandu

In the zone
If MMC medic does not work

get a Treo phone or a Nokia 9210 communicator and format.. it will allow u to do so withour password.. Treo is a better phone to do so

Also if u have not formatted ur phone memory there are some password recovery softwares.. u can search some fourms like iphone or gsmarena ...

kaysquare

Journeyman
if you have important data on the card try to do a quick format and use a file recover utility to recover lost files

just my 2 cents

anispace

dattebayo
i think the card reader should be able to read it . If it does, then format the card using FAT(not FAT32).

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
spykids_666 said:
i tried finding the password from the C:\system\mmcstore (in n-gage). but it does not work.
Spykid666

did u do that by using ne file manager like fexplorer ?
what else u can do is to send that file mmcstore to ur pc and change the extension to txt.u will see ur password.

if this does not work pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom