[Want to Buy] Multimedia Player for TV

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally Bought Amkette Flash TV HD Play .

*s12.postimg.org/ww8j4amop/image.jpg

*s12.postimg.org/i1jxq4d3t/image.jpg

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats! Do post a short review. What was the price and from where did you get it?

Thanks . Amazon.in , Price Rs. 3044.00

Tested format are .mkv, avi .mp3 ,mp4 , wmv , dat, vob. JPEG, . you can selected multi audio movie language, on/off facility of subtitle, increase / dreacre font of subtitle also volume of any video , OSD facility to see the information, you can rev. fwd. ,Prev & next facility available .

yes you can resume your video from where you stop even you remove your power or stop .

I have tested by AV cable also in VGA LCD monitor( picture quality great )

some drawback it is Made in China , some heating issue , I think inside IC there is no heat sink .

Remote is OK, but I think remote Plastic quality is not ok as it price is rs3000 .Player Plastic is also not good .AV cable quality ok but not good .

But player is awesome , fantastic.

finally see how long is last as it is made in china product ???

Last edited:
OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
*Be Careful
- i bought on 28 Dec 2014 .On 17 Sept 2015 there are sound problem. no sound output from A/V section.when contacted to Amazon , they told me you can contact Amkette for warranty. yesterday i claim for warranty at Amkette Care . but they refuse me to replace the product and you will get after repair the product after 10 days also Amkette Care told me as you are bought from Online like Amazon ,, flipkart etc you will not get replacement product only you will repair product and if you will buy from retailer shop , then will will get new replacement product . so careful. don't buy the any Amkette products from online.

30-12-2015 - After warranty claim , it works as previous. but one day decide to open the product . after open there are no such things are repair. they fully change the circuit board.
One thing i had notice that when play the device,micro-controller too heat , so finally i put the one heat-sink on the uC . after that ,when playing any video there is no heat as previous .as it is too cost ,minimum company should put heat-sink for long lasting . i think company have no interest, and wish to damage the product as soon as possible , so they can sell more player.
thank you.

#circuit photo after repaired, there is also no LED tag , i don't know why ...

*s17.postimg.org/70wunt2wb/Amkette.jpg

Top Bottom