Mouse Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimtshey

Broken In
My colleague is using windows XP P4 with 1.7 GHz 40 GB hdd and 128 MB Ram. very recently his Mouse Microsoft PS/2 stops responding and when i checked in the device manager i couldnot find the Mice or mouse in the device manager list. again i cheked in the control panel and there too in the mouse properties it is blank. i thoght it is the mouse problem and i connected the same mouse to other computer but to my surprise it is working fine and i came to comclusion that the PS/2 port of the motherboard is damage, and to confirm my point i brought another mouse and copnnected but there also it is working fine. Now i am in dillema whats is worng with the system. therefore i seek all of your genuine solution please .

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Wow neva seen anything like this. Anyways what u can do is just try and get another MS mouse of the same make which is not working if available with any of ur friends to test it on the machine in question. But still this is goin nowhere. U got another mouse na just use it. Cant make a head or tail of this :(

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
This happenned to me friend sometime back too. I don't know what happened to the mouse, but since it came with a ps/2-to-USB converter, he connected the mouse using usb and he is using it like that ever since. It's not a permanent solution ofcourse, but if u have a free usb slot, you can try this.

OP
N

Nimtshey

Broken In
I want to know how to addd mouse driver. i treid from going to add/remove but there mouse is not listing. and it is dissapear from the device manager too. so for the timing i have connected optical mouse with PS/2 to my colle4agues computer. anyway thanks for ur response.

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Here is the link for downloading the mouse software:
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...63-2f8a-4339-9542-18f90b69128d&displaylang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom