Microsoft Sidewinder X4 or Logitech G110?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
wow ! prime has got it ?! two weeks back i had knocked my brains over twice searching the whole of lamington road for it, prime included, but unsuccessfully. but if prime is in possession of stock now, its the best bet ! seconded by buytheprice.com

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
ok.....yeah....in the 'latest purchase' thread one guy has already uploaded the pics of his X4 procured frm BTP....one of my friends has ordered one from them just y'day....i think you will get it. its available in stock. i had talked to them y'day.

otherwise, G510 is anyway a few notches on the top :grin:
already placed an order for that on sunday :)

aniket.cain

Padawan
I called Homeshop18 to inquire about my order, and I was told that at the time of ordering, the keyboard wasn't in stock. But it is now available. However, extremely pissed at their 'service', I refused to place the order again, and asked for my money back. I'd rather buy it from some place else.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
seems more like they trying to present excuses to you...after all, its said in business never to say 'no' to customers and keep persisting, even if you know that you might not be able to deliver.

good that you got your deal cancelled.

OP
Akshay

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Had called primeabgb for order.. They said it will be available in a day or two and will send it once they have it in stock.

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Buytheprice has dispatched my x4 via first flight. Now in transit. Hope to receive it by monday.
Will update you.

Just got it delivered. But still in office, cant even open. Will be a long wait for me.
Their service seems good.
I think you can go ahead with btp.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^congrats mate had call BTP cc they told to contact again on monday to confirm stock

@akshay did u get it in prime

Top Bottom