Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarundham

Banned
Hi,
I am doing animation from DICS which is a govt. institute for animation i am doing a 2 yr diploma course. I am a 10+2 and i also want to do graduation side -by -side so plz help me out as der are no colleges for animation in delhi, and moreover i cant go too many long distances for studing. I want to make a career in animation as i have a good hand in sketching cartoons. I had tried for BFA(Bachelor Of Fine Arts) but i could not get admission as it is too hard to get admission into it. I am also very good in computers and sometimes i help da teachers in teaching some of the aspects in computers. How should i make my carrer. Plz reply asap as i am in a big tension

Jacky ken

Right off the assembly line
Well, there is a lot of online college and institute that you can learn through online. If you digg the internet a lot of it. Like the Phoenix University, kaplan here in US. But you can also search Universities in neighboring nation in Asia. In Philippines, University of the Philippines offer a long distance course that you can take for bachelor, graduate to doctore class. try this site: www.upou.org. Good luck. Jacky, Prom Limo Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom