!!Gone in Sixty Seconds!! Tips to make the visitors fly of your site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshameh

Right off the assembly line
I am not going to talk about movies here. It is how to make the visitors of your site leave in seconds and never come back! Unfortunately, I did not invent those techniques. They are everywhere on the internet. I have just gathered them for you so read on.
HTML: A webpage is just like a word document, if you can use MS Word then why not use MS Front Page and build a web site in minutes. You do not have to learn any of the HTML tags. It is boring and takes time.
Colors: You have to be unique, so never use the usual color schemes: light background with a dark color font, it is everywhere on the internet and you have to be new. Use your imagination like a RED background with a GREEN font color! Also never use blue for links and the most important thing: Use the same color for the visited and unvisited links, so people visit the same page like hundreds of times. Remember: Standards are boring, be unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
WARNING: The page that link points to is NSFW (Not Safe For Work). It has dirty animated advertisements.

dineshameh, I would appreciate it if you posted the full thing here when the original post is on such a dirty page. I couldn't even read the article and I was looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom