Gaming Laptop 70K

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
1) What is your budget? 70K +5K max if worth it

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? 15-16"

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Mostly single-player FPS/TPS/RPG like Fallen Order, Metro Exodus, Outriders, Division 2, Doom Eternal and upcoming games at mid-high 60 fps
Running Android Studio Emulator and basic day to day use.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
A 3050 GPU with a Ryzen 5 or 11th gen i5 I guess is good enough considering the budget.
8 gig RAM minimum and SSD for OS. Would upgrade both down the line so ease of upgrade should be good.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Not really, but a good build quality is a must. Display hinge coming loose is my biggest worry in laptops.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
1080p Full HD
4-5 hours or more non-gaming backup
Minimum 3 USB ports
Would prefer local or through Amazon. Flipkart has issues delivering some products to my home

So far have looked at Acer Nitro 5 and HP Victus 16. Any other options are welcome

Side note: Have an old HP laptop. i7 8GB Ram and 256GB SSD. Battery is dead, runs on AC supply only. Would exchanging it work. Getting a quote of 13.5K on Amazon, would be happy if it goes for 10K even.

viv30911

Right off the assembly line
The nitro and Hp victus are good options, apart from those
in your budget range I found the following
  • MSI GF63 Thin Core i5 10th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050/144 Hz)10UC-607IN(15.6 inch, Black, 1.86 kg) link
  • Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Core i5 11th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050/120 Hz) 15IHU6(15.6 Inch, Shadow Black, 2.25 kg) link
  • HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5600H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3050) 15-EC2145AX(15.6 inch, Shadow Black & Ultra Violet, 1.98 kg) link
Personally I don't prefer MSI but I'm not up-to-date with their recent models and service feedback.
I like the HP pavilion option, sadly the links I've provided are from flipkart as the price is a tad lower.
F-assured products should be delivered to your location without any hassle as per my experience.

Top Bottom