Fire stick Compatibility with MSI Optix G241

wilfred316

Broken In
Hello,

Can someone let me know if Amazon firestick is compatible and works well on MSI Optix G241 gaming monitor?

If so, which model of firestick should I buy?

khalil1210

In the zone
As it has hdmi it is compatible.

What is you purpose of attaching firestick?

Does your monitor have speakers. without speakers you will not be able hear audio

OP
W

wilfred316

Broken In
As it has hdmi it is compatible.

What is you purpose of attaching firestick?

Does your monitor have speakers. without speakers you will not be able hear audio
I no longer do gaming so want to use gaming monitor as TV to watch series and movies. It does not have speaker so I guess I will need to attach some speakers.

khalil1210

In the zone
Fire TV Stick Lite would be enough for 1080p,
Your monitor only supports 1080p, you don't have to buy fire tv 4k or fire tv 4k max.
link -
Code:
*www.amazon.in/Fire-TV-Stick-Lite-with-all-new-Alexa-Voice-Remote-Lite/dp/B09BY17DLV

On prime day sale you will get this around ₹2.6k

Now it is available at ₹3.5k

You will have to spend some money to buy speakers. Why not sell the monitor and buy a tv with fire OS or android OS.
Overall experience with TV will be better because of remote and speakers.

Hello,

Can someone let me know if Amazon firestick is compatible and works well on MSI Optix G241 gaming monitor?

If so, which model of firestick should I buy?
Fire Stick works with any HDMI monitor, you just need to take care of speakers. My friend has a Acer XV272U KV, which has a 3.5mm jack. So he plugged in a set of speakers to the monitor & use the monitor with either Fire stick or with his laptop. Working well for him. BT speakers via BT of fire stick can be another option.

1080p Fire stick will be enough as mentioned earlier, those go for 2.2-2.5k during sales. 4K one is 3.6-4k during sales.

Top Bottom